Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Retired
12,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, John (paylay) and I are thinking about having a little mini gathering here in Wilmington on a wednesday night. Wednesday nights are the street races so it would be great to represent! We would meet here on Wednesday evening go to dinner (or not) and just hang at the races. You could crash at my place wednesday night and then go home thursday. This is basically a very low budget meet. All you will need is gas money and a few bucks for food.

So far we have 3 people. John, me, and sabatage. Sabatage is driving 4 hours to get here so I figure all you Mertile Beach people should be able to make it :D and of course anyone else who wants to come.

It will be around the beginning of December, possibly the 5th. Let me know what you all think.

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
If my car is running again, I may be in. My probably won't be running until late Dec.

·
Retired
12,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Shawn, what happened to your car? Mine is still down too :(

·
Here Alot
2,366 Posts
Shawn's car broke down when he was coming back from the gathering in Boone?? Someone told he was boosting around 20 something.. is that true shawn?

·
2,243 Posts
If I am in town I will be there. I am in Dallas this week, Tennessee the week of thanksgiving, and Phoenix the week after. My car is actually running pretty strong - today.

·
racing is war
1,418 Posts
we are?

Glad soemone told me we where havign a gathering it just regular wed night races was all I knew but more 3si the better ;)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts