Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Big Blue
565 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I've been in talk with carbonetics carbon fiber manufacturing, They make a bunch of aftermarket carbon body panels for the DSM and EVO community. Well i inquired about them making parts for our platform, aside from retro-spec and the other couple companies out there. They said they would be making a few parts soon, but as of now they will be making a OEM/Race carbon front bumper. If your like me and trying to complete your full carbon front end this is the only thing not offered yet in the market as far as i'm aware. They say the intercooler opening will be bigger and better design, and possible other modifications. Group buy for 3 guys on board is $1350, if we can get 5 people on board cost is lowered to $1250. They will only be doing 5 at max, If you interested please post here and email carbonetics carbon fiber for inquiry.

This is the Evo front end they offer, and if we get interest, we can get a picture of the 3000gt front end and then roll into production

·
Big Blue
565 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hmm, weird when i refreshed it on the phone based version it pops up, and when opened in internet explorer and google chrome it shows. might be on your end with it not showing up, but if you look threw the front bumpers on the dsm and evo it will be similar but slightly modified. Garret christian who just set the new 1/4 mile record is in on the deal for a carbon front bumper, we just need more for the group buy to get it going or price decrease. But only 5 people can get in on it, they will be one off made and one time run.

·
Big Blue
565 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The exact words from carbonetics carbon fiber "We don't have any renderings everytime we make a bumper, we do like to add a couple of new lines without loosing or changing the OEM DNA" so i would imagine it still having the option for fog lamps.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Have they said anything about whether they will be making both 1g and 2g bumpers and what their first run will be?

·
Big Blue
565 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Have they said anything about whether they will be making both 1g and 2g bumpers and what their first run will be?
As far as i know so far, it will be 1G only, and only 1 run of bumpers only 1 time. The group buy from what they said will only be once, if there is enough serious people interested they may be willing to make more

1 - 7 of 7 Posts