Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what the hell is up?? i even jumped it and i drove it around for a long time. the car wont start, making me mad. I have a "interstate mega-tron" battery. Do u guys think its the battery? thats what i think it is. My friend said it might be the alternator. Some help please, its really annoying to keep jumping my car. Thanks.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
ttt

·
648 Posts
Battery prob...

Try to put on new battery terminals and wires. I threw on some terminals and my car has never been better. Havent had a problem since but all summer long before I did anything about it she would stop crankin every once ina while. Try the terminals and if that doesnt work it may be the wires too... Later

·
Registered
578 Posts
its your battery.. :) easy fix

·
648 Posts
Not always bro. My battery was fine, you could even put jumper cables on it and try to crank it and nothing would happen. It isnt always the battery. Your battery isnt gonna go dead all the time, otherwise it would be your alternator. Therefore if the battery is dead frequently yet not constantly its more than likely the connection. Get gold plated terminals. Havent had a prob since...

·
648 Posts
Before everyone gets in an argument here... Run to autozone and have the damn battery tested. FREE. There ya go, if its the battery then change it, if not have them check the alternator next. If neither get the terminals ;) Later fellas

·
Registered
578 Posts
true true.. but if i had the problem i go and buy a new battery.. and if i still had the problem , i would take back the battery. very cheap try

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
cool thx for all ur help.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts