Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry all I have is this older one. The car no longer has that ugly rice wing it came with. The rims are now Konig. There white muti spoke style. I think the previous owner was into the show thing. Cause the car had like 300 pnds of stereo crap and lights on the inside. All of which has been removed accept for a few speakers and head unit.

WD

Attachments

·
Ex-Owner
1,284 Posts
nice.... me like :)

·
F orum Whore/troll
847 Posts
i love black. and thank god u have a use for a spoiler too. unlike most cars that have them =-)

·
HIGHRISK
501 Posts
Damn...bout the best looking Skyline I've seen. Madd props on that one. Lemme get those old wheels! HeH...I wanna powerdercoat something like that white. Oh well, good deal on the car, looks awesome.

·
Registered
2,360 Posts
NICE!!!!!!!...Looks sweet man. ;)

·
I have too many cars
369 Posts
Damn!...wanna trade? alright alright, I"ll give you all 4 of em...:)

Mustang,

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thank you very much...I'm currently sick and tired of working on Skylines. But I will definatly miss the looks and the name when I get back home to the states.

WD

·
HIGHRISK
501 Posts
They won't let you bring her to the states? That's beat up that you payed for a car and have put so much money and time in it, and you can't even keep it.

·
Registered
189 Posts
WDRacing said:
"...I'm currently sick and tired of working on Skylines..."

WD
I wish I can say that. I've only seen one skyline, in person, in my lifetime. heh wish i owned one myself.

Anyone know how much to bring a skyline here in the US?
I hear its expensive and takes a month or two...(anyone know the true price?)

BTW WDRacing your car looks great. Are you considering bringing yours home to the States?

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Nope, not bringing this one home. I have a tendancy to push parts to the limit. Since there is no stock of parts for her back there I'd be screwed everytime I boke somthing.

I've already started working on a 1000+ twin turbo 540 BBC. Should be real interesting when I stick that in my 72 splitnose Camaro. Somtimes you just have to go big.

The price to purchase a Skyline is around 30,000 US and up back in the states from the MotorX fags. It would cost me around 10 to 15 grand to bring her back. Mostly cause I'd have to take her back to stock form just to pass emissions. Oh well...I love fast cars.

I figure this will be the only time I can own one and have enough cash to tune one at the same time. It is definatly fun.

WD

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
wdracing that is a tight ass ride you got. man i bet you must pick up a lot of chics in that car. imagine how many chics you could get back here in the states. we all bow down to you man, you got a mad car. hey how come a lot of peeps in japan don't post some of their cars.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Cause there are a boat load of Skyline forums. We usually hang out on there. I just came here cause of RacerRT. He said it was a cool forum. So I've been coming hear just to chill with americans. Plus the Mitsu and Stealth are really nice cars.

WD

1 - 14 of 14 Posts