Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my first full length street race! i was at a stoplight with an older GTP, he was sitting like 5 feet back. when the other side of the light turned yellow, he started inching forward then gunned it, peeled out and took off. i just slowly slipped the clutch and once it was fully engaged, hammered it. i caught up to him about mid-2nd gear and continued to pull but in 3rd gear was pulling slower than i thought i should have been... all ive got is a DP. i took it up to about 115, when i was maybe 3-3.5 carlengths ahead. does this sound about right? all i saw that he had was a big pontiac windshield banner and some cheap-looking tasteless rims.

chalk one up for the good guys.:D

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks guys.:D

actually ive had plenty of street races... just not in this car. but now shes finally had the pleasure.;)

hot damn, maniac, like 2 months ago i had more posts than you, lol. did you get grounded or something?:D

·
Registered
434 Posts
Nice kill. Good to hear the we are winning.

·
No longer a 3/S owner.
3,402 Posts
editar

hot damn, maniac, like 2 months ago i had more posts than you, lol. did you get grounded or something?
ROTFLMAO!!!:D :evillaugh :lol: Wow, that's funny...grounded.

I'm a college student, and I don't work other than school...so I have a little more time on my hands. I always have the insentive of trying to get more posts than you Editar!!!! I see you're getting involved in the NG caravan...can I figure on seeing you at NG03?

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Re: editar

VR-4Maniac said:

I'm a college student, and I don't work other than school...so I have a little more time on my hands. I always have the insentive of trying to get more posts than you Editar!!!! I see you're getting involved in the NG caravan...can I figure on seeing you at NG03?
hmm... im a college student too. whats your secret to having spare time? you bet youll see me at NG03 and in the caravan. i cant wait.

·
No longer a 3/S owner.
3,402 Posts
ill plan on seeing you

Well, its not a lot of spare time, but its all I do other than school work. My girlfriend goes to school a few hours away, and I try to stay away from the parties, they are not a help on the path to good grades. I'll see ya at NG03...maybe we can form some kind of mass caravan. Anyway....I'll see ya there. What mods do you have on your car anyway?

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
yep, elektro is right. just a DP so far. im hoping to have some other goodies before the NG though. i cant wait for school to get out so i can start working like a mad dog and get some money.:cool:. id really like to meet up with the rest of the AA crew, if you guys are ever hanging out, be sure to let me know!

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Anti-Pope said:
Congratulations on the first kill Jon! By older GTP do you mean one of the early '90s ones?
i guess so...kinda the kinda jagged edged ones.

·
Registered
477 Posts
Re: editar

VR-4Maniac said:

no job yet you have a 3/s and DR650's?! AAAAAAAHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fulltime student and Fulltime data entry and I'm just now almost able to get my VR4! That's it, I have the wrong parents!!!

·
Matt Sherman
3,898 Posts
Twinsen said:
Nice kill. Congratulations on your car's virginity loss. :D

yeah dude congrats on the cars...but when you gonna lose yours? :p

Matt

1 - 18 of 18 Posts