Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Supreme creator of stuff
3,573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Car is going on block in 2 weeks....parts for sale I wont need later!

Edited first thread......still for sale...everyone has bailed on the intake tube.....make resonable offer....want to sell!

Here is the thing...I need some cash to get some things rolling.

Intrax springs - 170.00 shipped they have 3500 miles on them and I hate the ride...too many rail road tracks on the way to work...they are on my 93 R/T NA with ECS...you figure out what they fit on...they dont fit none ecs and turbo...as for the year sreads I have no clue...I have new struts comming and will go back to stock with sway bars and the TEC strut........the car looks good though but the ride is too hard.

DN SS intake for the NA - 125.00 or BO shipped with clamp kit (red) it looks good has small dings from the poor schmuck who built it (old story...still worthy mod) can provide pics if you want

more to follow.....much more! but for now this is it...parts are still on car and prices for now are un-movable for about a week or so...not desperate at all but these wont go back on when the machine completed. These are fair prices and include shipping to the 48...outside of that is more...if I have to fill out a customs slip and stand in line....much much more!

bobk.

BTW- dibs schmibs...dont even bother with it! first to offer asking prices will be contacted that day...any low ball offers with "dibs" in the post dont bother......sold means sold with me...closed deal....you can PM me or email me. I am here so much my wife hates you guys :)

·
Supreme creator of stuff
3,573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
also

I will have to remove the mods when the turkey weekend comes.......the stuts wont be here for about 10 days...so the springs have to wait for them to arrive....give me about 2-3 weeks delivery on those.....I dive 5 miles to work 4 days a week...they will be fine. seriously though....about 3500 miles on them...thats it...

·
Supreme creator of stuff
3,573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
me again!

changed some prices to be competative with others selling on the board.

enjoy

All parts will be off this weekend....4 days off!

bobk.

·
Supreme creator of stuff
3,573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
update

pics of the intake tomorrow morning at the latest.......

the front pipe is up for rasheed to figure out if hes going pay for it.....will know tomorrow....(we were going to trade parts but I need cash instead for the tranny...I answered a PM telling that guy he was next in line before I looked here....luck of the draw I guess....this is the very first one I ever made......when did I sell the first ones? I could look at my dyno sheet and tell for sure...but know this...it is my very first one made.....a bit of history there gents.......only one person gets to say that :) I should charge extra for that :)

·
Registered
584 Posts
I am interested in the NA intake pipe. How much do you want and does it come with the filter?

·
Supreme creator of stuff
3,573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
the quality of DN performance....

these are small dings from the weld not being totally finished.....small perosities that only make an effect in the looks department....they are very small but you can see them.......this is a solid tube.....wont fall apart on you.....I am going with another option and have the stock tube back on with the resonator :(....so its up for sale for the asking price 125.00 no acceptions....it will go on ebay if the two asking about dont chime in within 48 hours......first brian300gt then jdawg82....you gents pass or dont respond...it goes to ebay for the highest bidder.......

keep me posted...I am here everyday!

·
Supreme creator of stuff
3,573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
intake tube

it is available for anyone who wants it...I want the payment now so no dib, holds or anything of the sort...post here only pics above....first 120 takes it....shipping included. must contact me before sending payment to confirm for sold!

bobk.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts