Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey u all......please bear with me!! i've been playing on puter here & i think i've finally figured out how to link a pic here!! so, assuming this works, here's a pic of my '92 stealth, in that "rare" color,champagne! what ya think!?
all my best to you all,
freddyx

[This message has been edited by freddyx (edited January 05, 2000).]

·
Large Member
6,164 Posts
Hey... that looks a lot like my color..

It's not a silverish tone, with a hint of gold in it...

-LDG
93 Stealth ES

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
nice. There was a TT in Fla for sale in this color, but I didn't get a good feeling about it.

·
Registered
321 Posts
OH MAMA. That, I say, that is my all time favorite color for our cars. Even though this picture does not do the color justice. If any of you have not seen it in person, you don't know what your missing.

·
no speed limits here
3,438 Posts
WOW! BEAUTIFUL! I really like those side vents on 1st gens. Are they functional?

Steve

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks for the remarks,guys.
to Black94TT,..those side vents do nothing except make the stealth look prettier! to me ,these are the most beautiful vehicles there are. i've had it a little over a year, & after I first saw it, i bought it the very next day!
freddyx

·
Premium Member
4,391 Posts
Great car Freddyx. I have the same color on a 91ES. A few ideas. Tint the windows, polish your stock rims and Eibach lowering kit. These are the only things I did to the outside of my car with the same color and I'll tell you the rims and windows make it look 100% better. Wish I had you body kit though, I put a Mitsu spoiler on the back of my car couldn't find a passion for the Taco thing Dodge put togather. Take care you have a beautiful car.

·
Registered
303 Posts
Hey just like my baby! Glad you posted the pick, I'd never seen another Metallic Sandstorm Stealth like mine. I love the color it's got class. I've painted my hub covers to match the paint (didn't like 'em black). Hey if you ever find touch-up paint to match let me know, I can't find it anywhere. The paint I used for the hub covers is not any exact match (Honda's Champagne), you can't tell but it would stand out applied to the body.

[email protected]

1 - 9 of 9 Posts