Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

61 - 80 of 92 Posts

·
Super Hero
4,056 Posts
Well come back!!.. haha..
They're not pearl white, just plain jane white..
Let me know when you plan to head back this way and you can come and get those parts.. Oh, the VR4 shocks.. One of them get pitched.. I think it's one of the fronts.. Just a heads up on that.. There's only 3, but they're in great working condition and look pretty good too.. No rust or anything..

I also have a full 1st Gen VR4 Front Brake setup, calipers, roters, hubs, and knuckles. I'd like to get $150 for that.

·
Registered
6,790 Posts
Have an RT/TT shell in my drive way that I'd like to move out. Probably mostly good for a parts car, but it has a clear title and with some work, it could be put back together.

Interior is rough but seats, dash and other items are still here. Wheels are there but 3 are the same side, so one side would have a wheel going the wrong direction.

Rear subframe with rear differential is still installed as well. I've sold the rear section from another car for more than my asking price and they guy drove here from Canada and pulled it himself.

Body is missing front bumper and headlight covers, Some trim on hatch, window motors and door locks and lower sideskirts.

Will be removing things soon to send to salvage yard.

Old pic

·
Super Hero
4,056 Posts
Have an RT/TT shell in my drive way that I'd like to move out. Probably mostly good for a parts car, but it has a clear title and with some work, it could be put back together.

Interior is rough but seats, dash and other items are still here. Wheels are there but 3 are the same side, so one side would have a wheel going the wrong direction.

Rear subframe with rear differential is still installed as well. I've sold the rear section from another car for more than my asking price and they guy drove here from Canada and pulled it himself.

Body is missing front bumper and headlight covers, Some trim on hatch, window motors and door locks and lower sideskirts.

Will be removing things soon to send to salvage yard.

Old pic
When are you coming to buy those sideskirts and door panels??

·
Registered
6,790 Posts
When are you coming to buy those sideskirts and door panels??
depends on when you get me a few pics, lol.

If i can a few other things sold, I may interested in the Borla as well....if you still have it

·
Registered
6,790 Posts
2 true black dashes, 1 from a 96 SL and another from a 98. Sold as pulled with harness, ducts, gauges(N/A). all vents are cracked.

$75 ea, $100 with airbag. Will not ship but can be picked up in Athens(Albany) or i may be able to meet within about an hour of here(Lancaster, Jackson, Parkersburg)

·
Super Hero
4,056 Posts
depends on when you get me a few pics, lol.

If i can a few other things sold, I may interested in the Borla as well....if you still have it
I did send you pics, well over a month ago.. I'll see if I sent them to your email and try to resend.. maybe they went to spam.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Trying to buy a 91 vr4 with spun bearing so I need an engine or ahortblock nothing nifty and upgraded just want it running as cheap as possible

·
Registered
5,842 Posts
Where are you located? I have a shortblock with a forged crank in it, and will possibly be coming to Ohio to visit soon.

·
Registered
6,790 Posts
Looking to get this our of my driveway. Might be great for someone wanting to do an AWD conversion because it still has the entire rear end in place with mounts. Power leather seats are in there, however kind of rough. Doors seem to be in good shape(no window motors). rar bumper is OK, but faded. Intercoolers are still attached. Has 3 stock RT/TT wheels

$250

Will be taking it to the scrap yard if not sold soon

·
Registered
12 Posts
1991 Dodge Stealth RT for sale $800 (won't start).

Hi everyone, I have a 1991 Dodge Stealth RT/NA for sale in Bucyrus, OH. The car ran perfectly for us for 3+ years, we decided to park it about 3 months ago so as not to run up the mileage by using it too much as a "daily driver". A few weeks ago I went out to take it for a run and it would crank just fine but would not start. I checked everything that I knew to check (fuel, spark, etc.) and it seemed that spark was the problem but could not figure out why cause all the components and fuses tested good. A mechanic friend of mine said that it could very well be the ECU, so I went out and bought a new one (have receipt) for $300. This did not fix the problem and I can't figure out what to look at next. It's cold out and I am tired of standing over it with a voltmeter trying to figure out what's wrong plus to add to my pain I just went out and got a 1991 RT/TT that runs great but the headlights only work when they feel like it lol. Anyhow, the RT has around 133k and the body is clean and rust free. Interior is a little rough meaning that the seats have tears and the digital climate control screen has gone dark, ECS computer has been disconnected since I bought the car, also fabric shifter boot is missing. None of these things ever affected the running of the car in any way. BTW in case you are wondering about the large extension cord in the pics, I ran that from the house and was using to power tools, lights, and test equipment while working on the car. If you are interested or have any questions feel free to PM me. Thanks for reading.

Attachments

·
DR650R-Powered; IPS-Built
495 Posts

·
Always needing parts...
2,809 Posts
Looking for a fairly clean body 98 SL or 99 SL, in non-running condition, bad or missing transmission or engine preferred. Ideally I want the interior to be complete, but it isn't really a requirement. Exterior must be rust free, color does not matter but I do prefer black or white. Send me a PM.

The closer the better, also the cheaper the better. I'm in Grove City.

·
VR4PLAY
1,253 Posts
Looking for a fairly clean body 98 SL or 99 SL, in non-running condition, bad or missing transmission or engine preferred. Ideally I want the interior to be complete, but it isn't really a requirement. Exterior must be rust free, color does not matter but I do prefer black or white. Send me a PM.

The closer the better, also the cheaper the better. I'm in Grove City.
There's a white 97 in Columbus on Craigslist for $750.

·
Registered
1,910 Posts
61 - 80 of 92 Posts