Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
1994 Mitsubishi 3000GT ATX base, 1996 Mitsubishi 3000GT manual base, 1991 Dodge Stealth RT Turbo
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm not sure if they don't make them anymore or not but I can not seem to find any lowering springs that are for a non-ECS car. would be helpful if anyone could either point me in the right direction for them or confirm they don't make them anymore.

· Registered
291 Posts

It'll be tough, but probably only available second hand at this point. I would save/splurge on coilovers.

· Registered
36 Posts
I'm not sure if they don't make them anymore or not but I can not seem to find any lowering springs that are for a non-ECS car. would be helpful if anyone could either point me in the right direction for them or confirm they don't make them anymore.
I had the same problem. the truth it that having ECS doesn't actually matter. I forgot the specifics, but as long as they are made for fwd, they will fit. The ECS thing was for legal reasons.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.