Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for a 92 - 95 Dodge Stealth R/T 5 spd (non-turbo) with low km - approx. 60 - 120,000 Km depending on year. Do NOT want a project car - looking for an above average car.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I have a 93 with 61K miles

I have a near new 93 ES. Its not an RT, but its dark green so the moulding doesn't have the goofy tacked on look. I am the second owner and it is ready to go. In fact I'd consider an escrow payment and include a warranty I'm that certain of the car. Needed a four door and bought a Vibe (got GM employee pricing and had GM $$$). I've dropped my price to $6500 firm. It has 61K miles, probably 90% highway cruising or highway work as it has been a summer car. You can see my listing for it under cars for sale. It is the nicest I've seen-most of the RTs are beat to crap, either mechanically or body wise.

Tim

[email protected]

Attachments

·
Registered
4,257 Posts
91 3000GT SL for sale

I have a 91 3000Gt SL automatic with 63,000 miles its for sale for $8500/obo. It is completely stock with no modifications except Matrix air filter upgrade and removal of resonator, so u know that nothing has been toched on engine. The 60k tune up was done at 44k miles because when i purchased it from dealer they did it before i bought it. I had the car for 2yrs and have not had a problem yet. Its in mint condition and it has had a oil change every 3000 miles w/Mobil 1 Synthetic oil. The car has never touched snow, been garaged every winter. The car is fully loaded with every option except sunroof. its in great condition so email me back if u wanna know anymore info on it. Also my web page is http://hometown.aol.com/italia1516/MyCar4.html

P.S. If you wanna see anymore pics of the car i have a digital camera so just let me know.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts