Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey I'm Roland. I'm new to 3si and would like to know more Canadians on the site. I'm from Saskatchewan and is wondering who's close. I bought a 1990 Mitsubishi GTo Rhd from a guy in saskatoon. I've touched it up a bit and gave it some love. I'll be starting a journal somewhere on this site when I find out where I can do that. So this is a call out to all Canadians to share their storys here!
:welcome:

·
Verified ***** Member
395 Posts
Hi Roland,
Welcome to the wonderful world of 3S. Do you have any plans for it yet?

I have a 95 stealth, and I'm in Alberta.
Cheers Rob

·
Premium Member
352 Posts
Hey Roland,
I'm actually out in Saskatchewan too, in Moose Jaw. Posted to Nova Scotia though so I'll be driving east this Tuesday (not in the car though which is in storage and being shipped).
Enjoy the new beast!:D and treat'er well!

·
Call me Germs
22 Posts
'97 VR-4 In Saskatoon! Glad to be a part of this website, and hope to learn a lot from you guys

·
is here
325 Posts
Blue 94 GTO in Saskatoon - Many modifications - currently undergoing engine swap + a bunch of other shit. Joy.

Riley

PS, it's good to see some more from Saskatoon. I only know one other fellow from the site that is located in Saskatoon and owns a 94 VR-4 (Green)

·
is here
325 Posts
I just saw a black SL cruise down the street of Saskatoon today. Oh boy, it makes me want to get mine out.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts