Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking at a car in the New Jersey area. I am not positive exactly where but i can easily find out. Is anyone near or around this are that can help me out. I am in Missouri and i am not sure i can make it out to look at it. I really want to buy this car but i am kind of trepidatious and would like a third parties opinion on it before i fork over the money. I would compensate you in any way i could.

Thanks,
Chris Tamme

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys i will find out where exactly in N.J. the car is and relay it back to the list.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey Hans91GT and MightyAl,

I'm the one w/ the car that MightyAl is looking at. Hendrick has checked out my car a few weeks back. Any questions on it, ask him. I don't know his e-mail address, but I'm sure Hans91GT knows how to get in touch w/ him.

Dave

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well if someone from the group has already checked it out i would be more then happy to take their opinion of the car. Can someone get me in contact with Hendrick. Otherwise the car is in central New Jersey, 10 minutes outside of Trenton in Yardville. I want to find out if the car is worth it before i start pushing paperwork through the bank to get a loan. The car looks really nice but i would really like to know for sure.

·
Premium Member
4,769 Posts
Being that we're all members here, I'd hope that we could rely on everyone being strictly honest with each other, especially when it came to buying/selling one of our treasures...

But I'd certainly recommend seeking out fellow members' opinions. I've been asked of my opinions before since I've had contact with so many people up and down the east coast from all the Gatherings. And I've driven so many of every one elses cars :) Call me the designated test driver! Find anything in the Charlotte NC or surrounding area, I'll be happy to help out.

EricB

1 - 7 of 7 Posts