Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, well my friend just asked me if i would race him... he just got a 94 or 95 not vtec civic and hes got it lowered and an intake and exhaust... also hes a man.

i wanna kick his ass... tell me if i can and how to do it with an auto.

THanks in advance!

·
Registered
30 Posts
IMHO

I think that he will have a slightly better start than you... don't know how well you can launch... but through the first gear you sohuld take him. at the top he might inch in front of you... but when you shift to second you will walk him by a car length i think

but i could be all wrong depending on how well of a driver both you and he is... whatever the prognostications... i think you should run him for the fun of it.

***and as a word of the wise.... watch out for cops***:(

·
Registered
749 Posts
Well, since he is a man I would imagine he would win. That mod adds about 50hp to the wheels, putting him at roughly 495fwhp. The Civic rarely looses. Especially with the man mod....:D

·
Member 0564
1,915 Posts
crimedog94 said:
Well, since he is a man I would imagine he would win. That mod adds about 50hp to the wheels, putting him at roughly 495fwhp. The Civic rarely looses. Especially with the man mod....:D
:D

·
Member 0564
1,915 Posts
crimedog94 said:

·
Member 0564
1,915 Posts
crimedog94 said:

·
Member 0564
1,915 Posts
oops, don't know why that posted 3 times up there....anyway i can't see how you would lose to this guy. Think about it, he's driving a car with 1.6 liters and is putting around 119 horsepower to the crank without his I/E. I'd be ashamed if lost to that car.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.