Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm having a bad camber problem on my rear, passenger side wheel. I have 18x8.5 wheels. The problem mainly lies in wear, but it doesn't look too hot, either. Does anyone make an aftermarket camber kit for our cars? I realize performance is helped by the negative camber, but, at the expense of a $250 245/40ZR18 every couple of months, it's not worth it. Thanks.

·
Registered
628 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the site. Has anyone used this product? If so, do you have any feedback that may be helpful?

Thanks,

Billy.

·
Registered
578 Posts
maybe we can get a group buy on these and get them alittle cheaper then 329

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm down for the group buy. How many people are we going to need?

Billy.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ming, having problems with the camber arms?

Billy.

·
Registered
3,234 Posts
i have stock suspension and have the same exact problem. are these the only option we have? i want to lower the car, but im afraid the camber will just get worse and only speed up the process of buying control arms.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I have a problem with the driver side as well, but the passenger side is real bad. What are you suggesting?

·
Registered
523 Posts
I was thinking maybe of only installing the one I need and perhaps selling the passenger side (since $329 is a lot to fix one wheel's camber) - I have to install the driver side and get an alignment first (next week sometime) to make sure that I don't need the passenger one as well.

·
Registered
1,820 Posts
ReaperTT said:
Ming, having problems with the camber arms?

Billy.

No, no problems. I just put intrax springs and KYB struts on my car, and figured why mess with bad camber. So I got the 3SX arms to fix my camber woes before they ever became an issue.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Ming, that was my misunderstanding. So they're working out well for you?

241comp, that sounds good, just let me know next week.

Billy.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts