Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
296 Posts
mitsughini said:
Looking at the Fndenza, or the unorthodox, which are better. There is a huge price difference
The Fidanza SUCKS!!! Buy the unorthodox. Knowing what I know now I would gladly have spent 4 times more on the unorthodox instead of the Fidanza.

·
Registered
296 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Cam Gears

Vr4me said:

What do you know?
Use the search function with the words: Fidanza Kenson and you will find my explenation.

Since I wrote that it has come to my knowledge that the bolts has snapped on a few cars so they have come lose. Imagine what that can cost you...

·
Banned
3,562 Posts
Um, that's why you are supposed to use a torque wrench so you don't overtighten them. I've had mine on for ~12k miles and they perform just as well as the Unorthodox. Unorthodox is over priced.

·
Registered
296 Posts
UTRacerX9 said:
Um, that's why you are supposed to use a torque wrench so you don't overtighten them. I've had mine on for ~12k miles and they perform just as well as the Unorthodox. Unorthodox is over priced.
They have snapped WHILE DRIVING!!!

·
Banned
3,562 Posts
Of course they did if you overtorque them! They're not going to snap just sitting still in the garage!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.