Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im creating this thread in the general topics in hopes that it will get your attention. I was looking through my files and my video of the tampa 2005 meet is missing (virus must have wiped my computer didnt back up). Do you have a link to the file? I just graduated and will be on the hunt for a good 3kgt in the upcomming months and I want to get my computer and such geared up for the purchase. Ive been 1 year without a 3kgt and miss it

Thanks
Jeremy

·
Premium Member
2,034 Posts
You should check out FL3S.com, all us fl peeps are there :) I went with Jeff when he bought your dads stealth a long time back, don't know if you heard but it was totaled a month or so later by a drunk driver :(

Also, wasn't it your car that the alarm didn't let it start? I was there trying to help you get it started LOL, i think it was at lee roy selmons :p

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
LOL wow. Its good to get back in touch with some people from back then.. I have had to take a break from the 3000gt scene, real busy with school. Now that I am graduating I cant wait to get back into the swing of things. However I will be leaving the florida scene, moving up to Delaware. I couldnt remember my password for FL3s.com so I figured I would post here. Yes that was me with the phantom alarm that appeared out of nowhere...good times.

Ill try to find him on that site, im sure my dad still knows his information, hes lookin for one as well.........

Later

1 - 3 of 3 Posts