Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
825 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am trying to build a group of us that live in Montana for a small or large club. I would like to get a list together of names and numbers for those that would like to join. The club will be going to NHRA drag events together in Billings, Lewis Town, and any others that people can think of. Plus go to SCCA events, road trips to Glacier National Park, Yellow Stone, and so forth. Last put on car shows and other events to pay for gas on these trips. All other details can be worked out once the club is formed. Oh and you do not need to own a 3000gt or stealth to join... other imports, domestics welcome.

Also this is not a ricer club I'm trying to build so I will not condone street racing.

I'll start with my name, number, email

Jon Sestito/406-781-7679/[email protected]

·
Registered
825 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I know I have seen at least 10 in Great Falls and a couple in Billings. I guess they don't come to the forums very often. I will just have to find other means to get ahold of people.

·
Premium Member
8 Posts
I live in Anaconda and drive a 1999 3000GT VR4 and a 1998 3000GT (base). There are other Montana members on this site and NW3S. I would be interested in a gathering of 3000GT's somewhere in the Big Sky.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts