Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Hail to the King, Baby
1,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, what are all the Cali clubs? I know there is OC3SA, W3SA, SD3SA....What's the difference? I read that OC3SA post, seems to be a lot of tension between the different clubs, I don't understand why. Looking to join something

BTW can anyone give me a link to the W3SA site?

·
Grrr, baby, grrr
6,116 Posts
You should join OC3SA. We are supreme.

Soy el rey de todos los monos del mar!

·
rock.
201 Posts
Vic, w3sa.com for the West Coast 3S Alliance.

Other than that, I'm confused as well. Is SD3SA San Diego 3S Alliance? If so, I'd be interested in joining that. (I'm sure Vic would as well)

c

·
Registered
3,985 Posts
OC3SA OwNz jOo!! ... our club have the nice and cool owners... can't say the same about the others... :cool:

OC3SA.com will be up soon... members only! :cool:

·
Baka! Baka! Baka! Baka!
1,107 Posts
What is this crap? Just because someone belongs to a different club makes them "uncool" or not as good as you and your club?!

·
Grrr, baby, grrr
6,116 Posts
hmmmm... well.... Yes.

*clicks his heels* Heil Kuo!

·
2,248 Posts
Ryououki said:
What is this crap? Just because someone belongs to a different club makes them "uncool" or not as good as you and your club?!
Actually, that's a very common phenomenon known as "Groupthink". It happens all the time... but mostly in office work groups who have been assigned a specific task.

It's also the theory they used to "program" the Nazis. :eek:

·
MI SCUZI! MI SCUZI!
6,619 Posts
W3SA isn't much diffrent than most car clubs, we have meets, hang out, do tech days, and offer help. Our orginal person in charge setup our website and I think gotta alittle outta hand on like rules or something. As far as I know there are no real rules, we all get along ok and have fun. Infact our last couple of meets have been alot of fun. That and we have a website with pics and stuff. Where's OC3SA's website???? When was there last meet??? NEENER NEENER NEENER!!!!!!:D :D

·
Grrr, baby, grrr
6,116 Posts
The website is coming soon. It will feature special things that you guys can't see. :D

OC3SA FOR EVER!! HELL YEAH SPEEYUK! :D

·
MI SCUZI! MI SCUZI!
6,619 Posts
Well oursite already has special things that you can't see!!!! Actually... I can't see them either. Hrmm.... W3SA WAS FIRST AND OWNZ j00 n00bs!!!!:eek:

·
Registered
3,985 Posts
Speeyuk said:
:D I like ur club spirit. You are OC3SA Member of the Month - November! Please have that in your sig. Your gift package is on its way~ ;)

Ryououki said:
As Akira already stated, YES!! Are you W3SA?? :confused: Officer or semen?? I do not like to talk to lower ranks...

NeoValentine said:
W3SA isn't much diffrent than most car clubs, we have meets, hang out, do tech days, and offer help. Our orginal person in charge setup our website and I think gotta alittle outta hand on like rules or something. As far as I know there are no real rules, we all get along ok and have fun. Infact our last couple of meets have been alot of fun. That and we have a website with pics and stuff. Where's OC3SA's website???? When was there last meet??? NEENER NEENER NEENER!!!!!!:D :D
You better watch what you say or ur fearless leader will demote you again, Neo. ;) Our meets are members only and details in our member only mailing list.

·
MI SCUZI! MI SCUZI!
6,619 Posts
Heh,heh,heh... Hey George were going to Sac raceway on the 28th, if you or your OC3SA guys wanna come go for it. My racing team in SJ is gonna go and see what kind of times we can pull.

Neo

·
4,613 Posts
I see you dont mention these things to me Ron.... I am so far from the track too! about 15minutes... and what about Ed he probably wants to go... maybe I will start whining and start my own club like George :D :D :D :eek: :eek: george's club really is only a joke.. he just likes to cause trouble ;) check out w3sa.com I like it and everyone is friendly

·
Grrr, baby, grrr
6,116 Posts
brainfood said:
I see you dont mention these things to me Ron.... I am so far from the track too! about 15minutes... and what about Ed he probably wants to go... maybe I will start whining and start my own club like George :D :D :D :eek: :eek: george's club really is only a joke.. he just likes to cause trouble ;) check out w3sa.com I like it and everyone is friendly
As you can see, their very infrastructure is collapsing! All members were not notified. We use alien technology to notify ALL of our members accurately.

·
MI SCUZI! MI SCUZI!
6,619 Posts
It's not a W3SA car meet to Sac it's just me and my friends going. But Bryan ya you should come, is your car up and running yet? Try to get Troy and others to go. I just don't want alot of people cause I wanna get in a few runs.

·
Registered
724 Posts
Ill be there. Gotta fix my exhaust leak and ill be good to go

·
Ferrari Nut
2,675 Posts
Ok, what are all the Cali clubs? I know there is OC3SA, W3SA, SD3SA....What's the difference? I read that OC3SA post, seems to be a lot of tension between the different clubs, I don't understand why. Looking to join something
Tension? Who said anything about tension? :D :p

Why so many car clubs in one state?
It's a Cali 'thing'

·
Just another addict.
1,269 Posts
I've been part of W3SA for awhile now and I have nothing bad to say about them at all, it's just people like George who start the trouble and then his little boyfriends who seem to have there head so far up the A$# that they can't seem to stop bitchin about other car clubs, if they would stop saying SHIT about other clubs then they would not get responses like this one.
Then they wonder why there is so much tension in THEIR club.
Paul.;)

1 - 20 of 58 Posts