Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I may be buying a Fiji blu 91 vr4, gray leather, 62k supposedly in exc condition. Original owner, an older doctor. All receipts, 60k service done, new ecs shocks, new tires.

I have an image burnt into my retina since 1991, the day I saw my first 3000gt. I was a store manager in the Village, NYC and a supplier pulled up in a fiji blue vr4 and parked in the bright sunlight............

If all goes well I will have my red 92 vr4 for sale, 89k, mint condition, leather almost like new, never beaten on, never raced. Still has original clutch with plenty meat left on it! this car I bought from original owner, a 50 year old German lady. All hiway miles. Hans (GZP)just did a Stillen DP and borla exhaust but I may re install the OEM pipes. It has eibach springs and the ecs shock are fine (Hans inspected). Original wheels painted bronze with red rotor hats and calipers. I have konig villans I may part with or 17" chrome wheels from the spyder.

Let me know if any preliminary interest in my 92.

·
Registered
79 Posts
post some pics up buddy....get some interior and exterior pcis plus all 3 sets of wheels if possible....thanks ... im interested....... ive got about $8000 to give you (negotiable) ... that seems fair tell me if thats appropriate....im working on collecting insurance money from my dead jetta at the moment...should have it settled by next week...but it should be ok, i know im getting at least 8000 so i dont know exactly what i have to work with
get back to me.... here or email at [email protected] or call me at 201 384 8495 (mike)

just curious.....how much are you gettin the fiji for ? and if the deal with your fiji doesnt go thru ill buy the fiji :D

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.