Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I may be buying a Fiji blu 91 vr4, gray leather, 62k supposedly in exc condition. Original owner, an older doctor. All receipts, 60k service done, new ecs shocks, new tires.

I have an image burnt into my retina since 1991, the day I saw my first 3000gt. I was a store manager in the Village, NYC and a supplier pulled up in a fiji blue vr4 and parked in the bright sunlight............

If all goes well I will have my red 92 vr4 for sale, 89k, mint condition, leather almost like new, never beaten on, never raced. Still has original clutch with plenty meat left on it! this car I bought from original owner, a 50 year old German lady. All hiway miles. Hans (GZP)just did a Stillen DP and borla exhaust but I may re install the OEM pipes. It has eibach springs and the ecs shocks are fine (Hans inspected).

Let me know if any preliminary interest......

Thanks Guys.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
sorry to 2x post. i thought it didn't take.

apparently some work was done by the dealer back in 1995 on the tranny or case.... I'll check the receipts....thanks for the advice.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sure thing.

I fly to chicago on sat morn and drive back the blu vr. By sunday I'm gonna be certain if the 92 is for sale.

I don't have a digital camera but best thing is for you to spin by. I have a one car garage (milford) so my spyder sits in it. The 92 vr4 I keep in my indoor parking at work(stamford). Let me know which location is better.

·
Registered
79 Posts
maybe you can borrow a friends camera to post some pics up ...get some interior and exterior pics plus all 3 sets of wheels if possible....ive driven to CT about 5 times in the past 2 weeks and im in NJ so i dont really wanna do the drive again..hehe

im interested....... ive got about $8000 to give you (negotiable) ... that seems fair tell me if thats appropriate....im working on collecting insurance money from my dead jetta at the moment...should have it settled by next week...but it should be ok, i know im getting at least 8000 so i dont know exactly what i have to work with
get back to me.... here or email at [email protected] or call me at 201 384 8495 (mike)

just curious.....how much are you gettin the fiji for ?

·
Registered
86 Posts
hey can i get your phone number so i can contact you and set up a date to come take a look at it..i dunno what you are doing on fri but i am free all day if not i will talk to you when you get back from getting your new car...thanks

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
chrbiele-Tele #203 877 9641, I'm free today but I crash really early tonite, Friday so please no calls after 9.00pm. (6am out of LGA).

freestyle, I'm looking for more than $8k. This car has never been aggressively launched........it's in exceptional shape......I have 2 other vehicles to drive aside from my 2 3000gts. What ever mileage accumulated has been road trips...ie driving to Toronto this summer. I am usually in NYC every Sunday am perhaps you can meet me there to see car.

Thanks guys.

·
Registered
79 Posts
call me when you are in NYC - 201 384 8495 or 201 906 9963...i live right over the george washington bridge about 10 minutes thru some suburbs...so if you wanna travel through there...i guess you take the tappan zee bridge to get to NYC? i live in the middle of the TZB and the GWB so if you wanna take a 5 minute detour thatd be cool

the thing with my money is ... i know i have AT LEAST 8000 but i dont know EXACTLY how much i am getting from my insurance....so i can offer 8000 right now...but i dont know how much higher i can go up....but im interested..and if you wanna stop by sunday ill be even more interested...thanks....call me or PM me...

but still i am very interested and would like to see it and then make my decision...the car is worht a little bit more than 8000 probably around 9200...so lets see what i get from the insurance and we can talk..... thanks a lot man feel free to call and/or email

edit: this was all posted before the call.. clean your malbox too so i can send you a PM

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I'm frikking crazy.......but i got it and made it back in one piece. Driving in blowing snowstorms with cars heading for the ditch then next 10 minutes i'm on dry road in bright sunshine.....

You gotta love AWD! (hey that's my name!)

1992 Red vr4 for sale. excellent to mint condition.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts