Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Official 3SI Mouth
2,168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been mulling around a bit with a few different items as of late that my company is capable of producing- we're a promotionals firm that cater to businesses such as Coca Cola, Nascar, Universal Studios, Warner Brothers, Reebok, and all sorts of high exposure firms. So we get our hands on all sorts of interesting products and have the resources to get any logo put on anything- jackets, pens, shirts, mugs (but we'll pass on those, as we've got someone doing those with great quality already), watches; if you can think of it, they can get it made.

Anyways, I know a lot of us are working in button shirt and tie environments, do lots of meetings, or better yet, have countless notebooks we're putting datalog numbers in, along with all sorts of other important information. So why not give a bit of a 6G72 touch to our work?

Enter my recent find- full leather padfolios. Embelishable by debossing, embroidery, screen printing, or high quality dome stickers, you can be prepared for your next meeting and say what car is your passion.

Take a look at the attached picture for an example (with a corny Playskool patch on it :rolleyes: )- I'll track some others down with examples of all the available formats of personalization. This isn't an offer of sale, just yet, but a query of interest for such a piece. Price would be moderated by overall cost to get them done and shipping- my at cost information looks like they could be had for about $25-30 each including shipping. Individual personalization most likely won't be possible, but if the interest is there, I'd see what can be done to make the most folks happy (one pad design each for the Stealth and 3000 is what I'm thinking is easiest).

Have a look and sound off.

Attachments

·
Grandpa
3,636 Posts
Very cool. I have a question though.

Would it be possible to get a different logo? Nothing to do with the 3/s?

I would probably be interested if I could get my company logo on them instead. May be interested in a few with 3/s as well.

Let me know.
Thankyou

·
Official 3SI Mouth
2,168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
"Would it be possible to get a different logo? Nothing to do with the 3/s?"

Yep. Depending on number, business type, etc., I might have to submit you to one of our salespeople. Let me know the specifics, send me an email at work at [email protected] and I'll get back to you with an idea.

The 3/S project would be entirely private however, with no sales rep necessary.

·
The Monkey On Your Back
1,162 Posts
have you ever heard of artmold? Our marketing manager used to be part owner. Just figured maybe you knew eachother ;-)

I like the idea.

·
IDIC
4,390 Posts
I like the idea, they'd make pretty neat gifts too :) I can't datalog yet, but something like that would be great for keeping track of 3S gatherings, etc...mabey you could make some larger "standard size paper" folders to hold awards and such from gatherings?
And a photo album might go over pretty well too..my mom made one herself full of pics from the gatherings

1 - 8 of 8 Posts