Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Driving home Saturday night with a budy of mine in my 92 vr4 stock up I80 towards Sacramento when this Japped out integra and ford contour svt come fling by me in the fast lane. I figure hey what the hell and start off after them. I caught up in a few seconds and passed them at about 145mph. THe integra speeds up and trys to catch me but when I realized that he couldn't keep up and that I was pulling away and couldn't really see him anymore I slowed to 80mph and just waited. About 45seconds later he comes flying by followed by the SVT about another 15 seconds later. About 30 seconds after teh integra passed I started smelling smoke or burning oil thinking maybe I hurt my engine, but when i look up I notice the integra slowing dramatically and then pulling over to the side of the freeway smoking out the hood. The svt pulled over with him and as my buddy and I drive by all we can do is laugh at the fact that my vr4 blew an integras motor and I wasn't really even trying. Poor guy I hope his night wasn't too bad as I'm sure all he could think of was how his engine blew trying to keep up with a vr4.

Moral of the story is don't try you'll just get blown

·
Registered
749 Posts
Leave the poor little ricers alone and pick on someone your own size:D

·
Registered
4,586 Posts
that sucks that his engine blew...but then again...wont the insurance company take care of you? Maybe he will take the cash and buy a Vr-4 :)

·
Premium Member
6,400 Posts
GIMMY83 said:
dmase2,

It should be against the law for a ricer like yourself to buy a used VR-4 !!!

:ak47:
:wtf:

That is just uncalled for he said nothing that implicates him as rice.

GIMMY83,

Why is it that you always jump in with some BS comment that has no point but to start flame fests. YOU my friend are the ricer.:stickpoke :thumbsdow

BTW dmase2 welcome to 3SI and its good to have another member in Nor-Cal.

BTW again:D I get to come home to the 13th yippy:D

·
Grandpa
3,636 Posts
"burning integra" more like a waste of gas. Surely there is something worthy of a race besides an integra.

·
That Others May Live
3,844 Posts
EVILTWIN said:
"burning integra" more like a waste of gas. Surely there is something worthy of a race besides an integra.
http://www.northernanimation.com/na/nickt1.html
Think again my friend. This thing scares me. Its currently dynoed at 328 whp @11 psi. The motor is built to handle 30psi and the driver is going to regularly run 27psi. This thing is running around town and im trying to avoid it so i dont get embarrassed.

·
Grandpa
3,636 Posts
with all due respect, that certainly isn't the Integra in question now is it.;)

·
That Others May Live
3,844 Posts
Yeah, but hows he supposed to know what an integra has under the hood? Body style and badging can be quite deceiving.

·
Grandpa
3,636 Posts
lol ok. Are you serious? You fear Integra's?:D

·
Grandpa
3,636 Posts
F27Corsair said:
Yeah, but hows he supposed to know what an integra has under the hood? Body style and badging can be quite deceiving.
Well the front mount on the one you have picked kind of gives it away.

·
That Others May Live
3,844 Posts
Yeah i know, but you get my point. Not all integras are the same. And yes, i fear this one. Typically i laugh at cars like that, but not this one. That 4-banger has power i just cant compete with.

·
Registered
2,578 Posts
EVILTWIN said:

Well the front mount on the one you have picked kind of gives it away.
I agree. You can usually tell what's fast and what's not.

BTW...

LAMEST KILL STORY... EVAR.

You can flame me all you want but I'm gonna have to go with GIMMY on this one... "Japped"? WTF is that supposed to mean?

I drive by all we can do is laugh at the fact that my vr4 blew an integras motor and I wasn't really even trying
Yet you were going 145mph... HMMMMMMMMMMMMM...

·
Premium Member
8,959 Posts
christobal65 said:

:wtf:

That is just uncalled for he said nothing that implicates him as rice.

i would say "japped out" is a very good implication that the integra was a riced out car.

on another note, in the future, please use the term rice. it's not as offensive as "japped out". thanks.

·
Premium Member
6,400 Posts
Black_Sunshine said:

i would say "japped out" is a very good implication that the integra was a riced out car.

on another note, in the future, please use the term rice. it's not as offensive as "japped out". thanks.
Clearly the Integra was riced out but I think that GIMMY was accusing dmase2 of being a ricer and i dont see it.:rolleyes: Oh well:bandit:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.