Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do'es anybody know where I can find a burgundy colored '91 stealth tt ?

·
Only Tonic is Chronic
1,549 Posts
Well, Since you said Burgundy, I am assumeing that you mean the color car that I have. All that I can say, Is GOOD LUCK. I personally have only found one other car this color, and I have searched through thousands of pictures. I believe I am the only one on this board that even has that color car...and Guys Please correct me if I am wrong. I know kevin(Unclesam) found one, but I dont know how. Just keep your eyes open and look through Autotrader, you migth get lucky.

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the quick come back. Yes. It Is very hard to find that color.I had a 1991 that I bought new and sold in 1997.I think this is the best looking color.There is a bright red one on e-bay with 23000 miles on it. But I don't want a bright red car. I'll keep looking.

·
Registered
281 Posts
3000gt

There is a burgundy first gen 3000gt around where I live for sale. Dont know the details or price. I know its not a VR4, probably an SL.

·
racing is war
1,418 Posts
hehe only found one other?

You obviously have not looked in my garage :D

·
Only Tonic is Chronic
1,549 Posts
Hell ya...Glad to know I am not the only one.

·
racing is war
1,418 Posts
And both in NC

4,448 Posts
Redstorm said:
I believe I am the only one on this board that even has that color car...and Guys Please correct me if I am wrong. I know kevin(Unclesam) found one, but I dont know how.
you are not the only one with a maroon car. dave best has had his since he bought it in 1992. also, there's another user who has a maroon R/T TT. don't remember his name off the top of my head (Bull maybe???) but he has done some stuff to his ride. and then i will (hopefully) have mine soon. there's also 2 maroon 2nd gen VR4s (JEEPers and someone else, crap i can't remember his name either... something like a fighter pilot or something). i'm happy that i am getting this color to add to my rare blue car :)

EDIT: the user GO 4LO has a maroon '91 R/T TT as well :) just saw it in his sig.

·
Only Tonic is Chronic
1,549 Posts
Kevin...My car isnt Maroon. And As far as I can tell, Dave Best's car isnt the Same color...his looks lighter then Mine. From Going through The Caps Database I think we all came to the conclusion that Dodge and Mitsubishi used differenct versions of the color and thus caused the Stealth to have a different Color then The Mitsubishi..or something like that. I Still need to do more research about it though.

Also, This is Jeepers Car....doest look like my color IMO

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
Looks the same to me.................oh wait, let put on my glasses.............yeah, that's the same color :)

·
Only Tonic is Chronic
1,549 Posts
Ok, I know thats Dave Bests car, but who's Stealth Is that??

PS--I stand Corrected about Daves car :)

·
racing is war
1,418 Posts
haha

Hey that is my RT TT at the blue ridge gathering next to dave bests 3000 and if you where there you would have noticed there is a slight color difference between the two :eek:

Ask dave he was the one who pointed it out the cars are not exactly the same color.

BTW Dave how ya been you ever get your ARC2 installed? Looking forward to see you and the rest of the guys at the next big gathering

·
Only Tonic is Chronic
1,549 Posts
Well Kevin now whos Laughing HAHAHAHAHA....J/K I knew it just wasnt me..atleast I was pretty sure. So, I retract my statement about be corrected hehehe...I love it when I am right ;)

Damn Paylay..If I wasnt at School I would have been at the BRG...Two Rare Black Cherry Metallic Cars in the same town:eek:

·
Registered
863 Posts
unclesam099 said:

you are not the only one with a maroon car. dave best has had his since he bought it in 1992. also, there's another user who has a maroon R/T TT. don't remember his name off the top of my head (Bull maybe???) but he has done some stuff to his ride. and then i will (hopefully) have mine soon. there's also 2 maroon 2nd gen VR4s (JEEPers and someone else, crap i can't remember his name either... something like a fighter pilot or something). i'm happy that i am getting this color to add to my rare blue car :)

EDIT: the user GO 4LO has a maroon '91 R/T TT as well :) just saw it in his sig.
Someone call my name??? I thought that the offical name for that color was maroon? There is a chance that I may have to sell my stealth if I don't find a decent job really soon...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts