Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just putting feelers out. I have a completely built 98 engine. To much to list.
Custom GRD Billet aluminium Hardened anodized piston 92.0mm bore pistons larger crown height to handle higher psi, all weight the exact same. Custom wrist pins and rings.
Custom GRD Billet aluminium Hardened anodized Rods all weigh identical. Arp fasteners
Nascar Clevite 77 main and rod Bearings molybdenum coated.
All gaskets in engine are genuine Mitsubishi parts.

Stage 3 port and polished head
Ferrea intake valves
Ferrea 1mm oversized exhaust valves
Ferrea titanium retainers
Ferrea Spring Seat Locators
Ferrea Dual Honey comb springs
2000 cc FID injectors
Ohnoos custom stainless fuel rail setup. With fuel tech pressure regulator aem pressure gauge.
Dijon turbo kit intercooler piping and mhi Td05-hl.
Custom intake tube with tial Bov
Custom aluminum Air filter tubing with 2 K&N tube filters.
Will sell full ecu with setup or remove to sell separate. Ms3 pro complete standalone.
Will sell complete engine and turbo set up. Or just engine or turbo intercooler setup.
Let me know, make an offer.
No low ball bs

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I built it. I am a Master ASE certified mechanic and have built many 6g72tt. Had a racing shop in Denver do all the machine work. Block and heads, 6 angle valve job, port polish.
Engine has had two hours of tuning done on it. No miles ever driven. I had a kid and do not make the kind of money when I was building it. Don't really want to part with it, but thinking of switching platforms to an s2k.. I know, I know.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
4340 forged crank made by glf and induction hardened. Same psi tensile rating after hardened as say 4330m.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts