Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay Scott, let's take this off the board, and go private..I don't think the others want to keep seeing this stuff...

S

·
0 Posts
Let me know about the door panel offer! Also I am interested in a polished plenum and valve cover. On the vlave cover, is there any way you can get me a polished but not shaved cover. I would like to keep the Mitsubishi, diamonds, DOHC E.T.C. on mine and have the letters and stuff red or black and the diamonds red, is this a possibility? Also, do you sell a polished y-pipe? Please let me know, thanks. [email protected]

·
Registered
3,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Scott, I will take $50.00 for the door panel, and yes it has the leather insert still in it. As far as a polished and not shaved valve cover, yes no problem, but you will need to do the painting yourself, as I don't do this sort of thing. Y-Pipes are a part # GT355-YP and sells for $329.00 and comes with all nessesary hardware and silicone etc.. Let me know..

S

·
0 Posts
Do you sell the polished plenum too? Is the y-pipe polished? or painted? I'm planning on really doing up my engine bay. Thanks.

·
Registered
3,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
My Mail server was acting funny, I think it was on my end.. Yes, I do sell the polished plenum and the Y-pipe is polished too. I'll send you an e-mail right now so you can see how they look, (I don't know how to post a pic here)..

S

·
0 Posts
I'll take the door panel BTW, $50 sounds ok. Mine was messed up, got some kind of bubble near the arm rest when the side was painted. Body shop got something on it. Give me your address so I can get the check to ya. Thanks hopefully the pics will turn out, that would be great. Where can I get the Greddy BOV kit you mentioned? Thanks a ton, scot

1 - 7 of 7 Posts