Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
great car

I have seen your site and the car looks great, why don't you brag a bit more, with all the mods you have, what performance figures do you have? dare I ask 0-60 and 1/4 mile.
And with the Brema rotors is it advisable to put on back ones or just Bremas on the front? I notice you sell speed bits from your site, do you have a price for the rotors? in Aussie dollars or anything I'm keen to buy some, in Australia there is no one selling up market stuff for 3000gts
Mine is mint but I would like to tickel it up a bit, eg turbo boost control etc.,
www.gotools.com.au\cars.htm :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
2,644 Posts
From your site:

And you will know if your car is as good as my Mitsubishi 3000GT, 0 - 100 in 5.7, completely standard

Please tell me that is kph, cause if you think it's mph you need to step away from the crack pipe ;).

·
Banned
356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
you are right mate

Yep its KPH and I have since learned from your other mates 5.7 is crap I have to be doing low 4's or even 3's to have any bragging rights, seems like everyone does it, because its normal, must be the clean air, mind you I'm going out to try and better them 'as I type', then again I might just say I get low 3.xx and no one will know the difference, just like I imagine a few of the boy's do now.
Who supervisors the times?
And thanks for the 'benefit of the doubt" You Yanks are always reported to, never 'cut down the tall poppy'. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
296 Posts
Re: great car

Alec said:
I have seen your site and the car looks great, why don't you brag a bit more, with all the mods you have, what performance figures do you have? dare I ask 0-60 and 1/4 mile.
And with the Brema rotors is it advisable to put on back ones or just Bremas on the front? I notice you sell speed bits from your site, do you have a price for the rotors? in Aussie dollars or anything I'm keen to buy some, in Australia there is no one selling up market stuff for 3000gts
Mine is mint but I would like to tickel it up a bit, eg turbo boost control etc.,
www.gotools.com.au\cars.htm :rolleyes:
Thanks,

I haven't measured 0-60 with the latest mods. 0-170 takes 7.2 seconds (km/h) and the best 0-402 is 11,12 with a 210km/h topspeed.

I only have Bremsas in front but Roger Gerl has them on the rear and I think he is very happy with them.

I think DBA in Australia have an upgrade for the GTO, check out their site http://www.dba.com.au/

I don't sell anything for the 3000GT anymore and I have actually SOLD THE CAR!!! The new project car will land in the garage very soon, This time i shall hit 8 second times on the strip and whip McLarenF1 on the track :) 950 kilo and 1000 hp :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts