Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These are brand new springs that i got for my 92 es. I was gonna sent that back but i waited to long so they would not accept them. but i need money fast. 200 OBO Also i am new at this so i don't know how to go about shipping. So if anyone could explain.

Email= [email protected]

·
Large Member
6,164 Posts
that's a good price.. shipping, you'll need to go UPS or FedEX.. those springs are too heavy for the USPS.. usually you just have the buyer pay shipping.. but that's all up to you.

·
Turbo-Less
8,742 Posts
They're $209 at Summit, free shipping.... that's for the TT ones... seems like the NA would be cheaper?

so maybe not such a good price?

·
The Wizard Of Aaahhhhh's
1,596 Posts
SilverBullet said:
that's a good price.. shipping, you'll need to go UPS or FedEX.. those springs are too heavy for the USPS.. usually you just have the buyer pay shipping.. but that's all up to you.

UPS shipped mine from Summit. The UPS man even came in the garage and talked shop with me for about 15 mins. :)

Chris

·
reason for tickets.......
1,039 Posts
Well, hey if we can find out if they'll fit my '92 r/t w/ ecs, no sunroof, then put me down as #1 on your list... I'm interested, and have money. So they are Brand new? Still in Box? Where are you located? How much of a drop is it? Please e-mail me so we can set up arrangements for everything. [email protected] Thanks,

1 - 6 of 6 Posts