Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
669 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
brand new in the box 3sx brakelines bought them like 3 days ago
they are the red ones like i said brand new i would like to sell them asap any interest ? please no lowballers like ill give you 50 bux for a set of lines i bought un touched less than a week ago i bought them

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
i'll take it for 50bucks if it fits non turbo dohc 91 stealth es to be exact.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I feel an explosion coming on

Althought the 3SX lines will fit all trims all years for our cars, I believe that 50 dollars was an unacceptable price. That would be "Low Ballin' "

·
Registered
322 Posts
LOL
although I have to say that sagaboy needs to take a bit more care typing.

how's $100? although why are you selling them? and couldn't you return them if you just bought them a week ago?

·
Registered
18,548 Posts
i had no problem understanding what he meant.

he said.....no low ballers as in "ill offer you 50 bucks for those brand new untouched lines"

so IMO.....50 and 100 is too little.

·
Registered
322 Posts
yeah I know, I just can't really afford to buy stuff right now. but for $100, I'd take em and charge it to the card.

btw, "please no lowballers like ill give you 50 bux for a set of lines i bought un touched less than a week ago i bought them" can be understood, but you gotta admit that's kind of a fucked up sentence. I could definitely see your average lowballer getting confused by that.

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
damn my bad didn't actually read the post hehehe i got too excited when i saw 50.00

·
Registered
669 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
hey all i was tired last night;)
Sorry for the typing

Ok i would really like to get what i paid for them which is 150.00 i will eat the shipping and if wanted i have a un opened pint of super blue racing oil for the addl cost to go with it please some one help me out :(

·
Registered
669 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
that sounds cool man, you wanna put down on them though ?? so i know you really want them ? Im an honest seller so dont think ill be tring to take your money.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts