Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
That Others May Live
3,845 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Spdfrek came up into town, and my drunk-ass friends wanted to see us race, so we went. I had two passengers, he had one. I think Spdfrek has a Stage II clutch and maybe intake. Anyways to the race...
At a stoplight, going up a slight incline. The cars behind us were all getting pissed because we would slow down at every damn intersection trying to catch a redlight. Finally we would give them a sight to see- to 1st gens lighting up the street.
The light turns green and my stage III gives a good launch. Theres sand all over the damn roads from last weeks snowfall that melted off, so i slip a little. I take off like a bat outta hell up the incline and over, as Spdfrek falls back. Half way through second gear i have a good length or two on him and shut it down (hehe, the speed limit is 35 and the cops are crazy around here).
We call it a night after another botched attempt to race and head our separate ways tormenting the many Minot rice rockets. :ak47:
(Hey Spdfrek, correct me if i missed anything ;) )

·
Registered
209 Posts
you miss the part where i had a funny smelling clutch after the first run :p....its a full face 3sx clutch....to bad you didnt go the second time...i actually launched decent that time...well have to run again someday if ive still got the car....and for any questioning minds out there,only thing my car has is a k&n and a 3sx clutch....everything else is stock....either way i was expecting to get beat....lol

Joey

1 - 4 of 4 Posts