Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just looked on Performance International and the borla exhaust for a non turbo car is more expensive then the one for a turbo car. So i guess its not the same thing, so would we non turbos get the same deal on the exhaust system for the non turbos as the turbos are getting, oh shit i am confusing myself. Or does the exhaust system for the turbos fit on the non turbos after adjustments.

·
Registered
46 Posts
I believe the turbo can be put on the non-turbo if there are a few adjustments made to it. I think the warranty on the exhaust would be void if you make modifications to it though. I'm just going to spend the little bit extra for the non-turbo exhaust, and just save myself the trouble and worry. At about $600 for the non-turbo, its still an awesome deal.

·
Premium Member
9,023 Posts
The non turbo buyers have the choice of buying the cheaper turbo exhaust or the NA exhaust. The NA will cost about 100 more and hang perfect or the turbo exhaust will likely need custom hangers. If it were me I'd go with the NA exhaust even at the added expense.

I don't give a rats ass about warranties, have never used any but a new car warranty before, and the exhaust is not going to fail in the first 3 years you get it anyway. And by then you'll likely want to sell the car and move up to a turbo anyway. So who cares.

Lord Warlock

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.