Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 53 of 53 Posts

·
Jordan
3,032 Posts
macg23 said:
I have to say I'm with you flyers1470. I have run out of patience and just ordered it from summit and it will be here in 2 days and cost me $650.

For the rest of you if you have a little more patience than me you can buy the system at ptunning.com for $569. I did not do this because they are out of stock and will not get them in for about 2 weeks. Also if you go to this link first

http://www.ptuning.com/html/discount_code.cfm?clubid=ptjbodyorg

It will give you a five percent discount so you can get your system for $574.40 Shipped to your door. I hope this helps the rest of you if the groupbuy does not work out
:cool:

Lenny:mitsu:

"1991-1999 All Non-Turbo Models" :(

·
Ziggy Socky!
1,717 Posts
I just checked their website and they must of just taken it off but I called their store and they said they could still get it but it would just take the 2 weeks.

·
Registered
303 Posts
macg23

Hey macg23 since you found the borla so cheap do you know of a good place to get a good down pipe and high flow cat????? If this group buy doesn't go thru you really can't beat $569 for the borla......that's for the tt right?

·
Ziggy Socky!
1,717 Posts
That price is for the TT. I don't know why it was taken off of their website maby because they are out of stock, just tell them it's what you saw on the computer earlier.

I went with the stillen downpipe (no cat) and bought it at dynamic racing for $369.
or you can get it for $359 at intense motorsports
http://www.i-m-racing.com/stilracpip30.html
again they didn't have it in stock and I didn't want to wait.

·
white bread
1,350 Posts
You can get the ATR Downpipe with the race cat from 3SXPerformance or Dynamic for about the same price. NJ is also emission controlled so that is what I will be doing.

Jason

·
VT Hokie Fan
2,371 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
OK I got pricing...

Performance International will give us the group buy. Sorry for not updating earlier. We were in contact for this delay period, but they themselves were waiting for mass order quote's from Borla.

If we get 12 people, we'll get the turbo for $525, if we get just a hair under $500 if we get 18 people.

This is a GO,

http://www.3si.org/vbb/showthread.php?threadid=95276

Do NOT sign up in this thread please.

·
white bread
1,350 Posts
:eek: wow, guess you told me! That is a great price too....guess this is what I get for being so impatient. Best of luck with the group buy.

Jason

·
Registered
641 Posts
emissions

I dont know about you guys.........but im getting my emissions done this week and then im putting on the stillen downpipe.....i dont have to swap it out for another 2 years hopefully. And im in cali....no other state has stricter laws for emissions. none of them are even half as bad as here.

·
Registered
641 Posts
Oh and put me on the fence if this thing is gonna happen by sept. I want it at my door no later than the 3rd. if not i think an extra 60-100 buck is worth getting it faster.

·
Premium Member
9,023 Posts
Greenfire,

You're gonna like the stillen pipe, really woke my TT up. Are you planning on gutting the rear cat or leaving it alone? It does make a difference, but the stillen pipe makes the factory exhaust loud I think the borla is going to be a "noticeable improvement" if someone looks under the car. I think it conforms to sound standards though.

Its gonna happen, we have 18 buyers today. If interested better sign up soon. You should be able to get it before your Sept deadline, but can't make a promise on that. At least it won't ship far to you.

LW

41 - 53 of 53 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.