Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone has a sound clip or video on wich I could hear the sound of the borla exhaust on a 3s????

and if u have one how u like it....power and sound...

·
Three SI OG
383 Posts
StealthQuebecer said:
anyone has a sound clip or video on wich I could hear the sound of the borla exhaust on a 3s????

and if u have one how u like it....power and sound...
I have it and the ATR downpipe. The sound is the #1 comment I recieve. I have sound clips on my website. They may not do it justice but trust me the borla sound is awesome.

·
Puts Out On 1st Date !
6,397 Posts
I have the Stillen DP and the Borla. I love it !! It's not too loud and it doesn't sound like a weed wacker on steroids. There is a sound clip available here of the Borla. I'm not sure if it is with the stock DP or not.

·
Premium Member
9,023 Posts
Stillen dp and Borla for me. good performance gains, great sound driving around town, drone at 85mph is a little annoying...someone cut me off yesterday and a tried beeping the horn and couldn't hear it. Actually thought the horn fuse had gone out till later when had slowed a little.

Drone is not that bad, and there are pieces available through borla to combat the drone noise. I was expecting a much louder exhaust after the way everyone always stated it was LOUD. It isn't that loud, louder than stock yes, but tone is alot deeper. Is nowhere near as loud as my Charger R/T exhaust which has two large Hemi turbo mufflers on it and 2.25 inch pipes.

·
Aged Member
778 Posts
I have stillen and borla and I love it! It is loud but the good kinda loud that you love to just gun it under overpasses to hear it echo! Get alot of comments on it too. Plus it gives that deep sound instead of a weedwhacker on steroids!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.