Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Grrr, baby, grrr
6,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there a boost controller with an amber display? I want the Blitz DSBC but I've only found it in green and blue.

·
Registered
145 Posts
try and do a search on HKS boost guage, if you see a post from me it shows the HKS installed, it illuminates amber

·
Grrr, baby, grrr
6,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Looks good. I was hoping for an EBC with an amber display. I've decided that I won't be able to find one. So, I'll just make my EBC and TT match :D

·
Got Boost?
4,242 Posts
akira410 said:
Looks good. I was hoping for an EBC with an amber display. I've decided that I won't be able to find one. So, I'll just make my EBC and TT match :D
I think that the EVC III had an amber display. Maybe it was the EVC EZ. However, the EVC IV has a green display (I have the EVC IV).

·
Grrr, baby, grrr
6,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah I'm not too worried about amber display anymore. I have to force myself to not obsess over things like this. It'll still look nice. :D Must go wash hands... Did I lock the front door? :D

·
3.2.1.....Go!
2,370 Posts
The HKS EVC-EZ does not have a display at all. Just a power button and a knob. The EVC letters light up red along with the power button. The knob has a green arrow so you can see how far the knob has been turned.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts