Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i'm not really new just figured this was the best place for the post. Any good full body kits/ wide body kits for 95 3kGT. i've seen some but all the sites are the same. anyone got a good link for kits?? THNX

·
Registered
543 Posts
i'm not really new just figured this was the best place for the post. Any good full body kits/ wide body kits for 95 3kGT. i've seen some but all the sites are the same. anyone got a good link for kits?? THNX
Very few body kits have been made that look decent on a 2nd gen...search "duraflex version 2" on google, its basically a stock 2nd gen bumper (97'-98')with an added lip and the center removed out of it for a clean open look. Other than that I haven't really seen a body kit I would throw on there...Only after market body part (excluding hoods) that I think is worth the money and looks awesome is the veilside sideskirts. :loveeyes:

·
Banned
1,052 Posts
only one i've ever liked was the bomex kit for first gens

·
Banned
1,052 Posts
the thing is our cars are already so nice as it is so maybe get some wicked hood pins like the ones on deft and an air flow hood that will really set it off not a body kit

·
Registered
848 Posts
Actually, that's a Stealth. You'd be wrong!

Scotty
ouch...that hurts :p

I can't help it, Some of my earliest childhood memories are of "Stealth R/T TT" not "Mitsubishi 3000GT"

Don't get me wrong, I'd probably jump on a GTO like yours any day
but in substitution, I'll settle for my TT :)

·
GTO's a happening
14,000 Posts
ouch...that hurts :p

I can't help it, Some of my earliest childhood memories are of "Stealth R/T TT" not "Mitsubishi 3000GT"

Don't get me wrong, I'd probably jump on a GTO like yours any day
but in substitution, I'll settle for my TT :)
Ha Ha. No doubt! ;)

the only bodykit that i think looks good on 3s's are the ones by pitroad m. other than that 99 conversion ftw
Please make it stop!

·
Registered
848 Posts
if there's one thing i can't stand by pitroad M, it's their GAUDY ass fuckin body crap...
99 conversion, that's a good one. Second best, only to stock.
other than that, the only replacements i'd do is for lighter parts.
Body kits FTL

·
All crew to the lifepods!
240 Posts
Don't like Pitroad M either. Looks way too bulky.
I like the '99 look best but I wouldn't do the conversion. Too expensive just for looks.

·
Registered
848 Posts
GTPro is one of their "american" vendors
I'm not sure if you've ever looked at the website, but its english version is disgustingly out of date and its japanese version is...well...japanese.
for Pitroad-M parts talk to GTPro
Very few people get pitroad M stuff here anyways because importing it is so god awfully expensive.
That's why you only see pitroad exhausts in the selling forum for about 30 minutes.

·
Registered
168 Posts
GTPro is one of their "american" vendors
I'm not sure if you've ever looked at the website, but its english version is disgustingly out of date and its japanese version is...well...japanese.
for Pitroad-M parts talk to GTPro
Very few people get pitroad M stuff here anyways because importing it is so god awfully expensive.
That's why you only see pitroad exhausts in the selling forum for about 30 minutes.
Yeah I noticed that their English website was pretty... bad. Anyway, thanks for the info :) .

1 - 20 of 46 Posts