Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm in the market for a body kit for my white stealth es. I was wondering what kit you all like best and if you had any pics of it. Any help would be appreciated. I dont really wanna go buy a body kit and it end up lookin like shit if ya know what im sayin lol. :D

4,448 Posts
IMO, all the body kits for the stealths look like shit. the front bumper you'd have to get would be the erebuni. it looks like crap. and the rear bumper and sideskirts, included, look like crap. save your money and see if you really wanna keep this car. or use it on good stuff like performance mods. hell, you might just wanna save up for a VR4/TT.

·
Registered
101 Posts
i got a 91 ES, and i have purchased a Veilside body kit for my car. i am goign to start installation tomorrow, here are the details. I bought it for a 3000gt gen 1, the front bumpers and rear bumps are supposed to fit fine. however you will need to buy 3000gt taillights as they have brake lights in them and are thinner than ours. I didnt mine this cause i like 94 and up 3kgt lights. the sides on a veilside will not fit, you will need 3kgt door panels and rockers, costing almost as much as the kit. So i bought erebuni sides, which in my opinion are similar to veilside and will do the job. THe spoiler you should have no probs with also, good luck. btw visit veilsideusa.com and if u wanan purchase mvpmotorsports.com (cheaper prices)

·
Registered
66 Posts
The body kits look like crap eh??
Hmmm judging by the looks of my car with the shogun kit, it looks pimped as hell to me.... And to about everyone that has seen my car...

You be the judge...

Matt

·
Registered
251 Posts
StealthMode32, shoguns look pretty cool, but really isn't that the onyl 3/S bodykit that is made for stealths also? :confused:

·
Registered
66 Posts
No, any body kit that is made for a 3000, can also fit a sleath, all you have to do is have the bodyshop that is installing it, modify it around the headlights...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts