Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have some pics of 3S cars with an erebuni shogun kit on it? I'm debating on a body kit, but not quite sure if this one is it. Any pics would be great. Thanks.

·
SOHC MONSTER
225 Posts
here

Attachments

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
come on, I knkow more of you out there have an erebuni body kit. Help me out here. Thanx.

·
Only Tonic is Chronic
1,549 Posts
No One has it becaue it really Sucks Ass. The Quality is Horrible and you will have a really hard time getting it to fit..unless you have a good body shop and plan on leaveing it with them for a very long time.

·
Wicked Smaat
955 Posts
i like it!

Personally I like the erebuni kit and think it one of the best looking kits out there for our cars and you can't beat it's price. If you get a shogun kit does anyone recommend lowering your car too b/c i have a friend who did and now there ae some parking lots with speed bumps that he can't go in to. Would anyone recommend still loweringthe car or would the kit make it look lo enough????

thanks,
3kgt

p.s. I say get the erebuni kit!!!!!!!!!:)

·
Only Tonic is Chronic
1,549 Posts
Re: i like it!

CDoe3KGT said:
Personally I like the erebuni kit and think it one of the best looking kits out there for our cars and you can't beat it's price.
I Like the way that the kit looks too, and the price is good...exept that the cheap price is reflective of the quality and the net price will go up when you have to pay a body shop the extra $$$ to get them to make it fit right.

·
Registered
2,360 Posts
For Lowering your car man..I think that would depend on where you live and how low you like it. If you get most Shogun Kits it is recommended that you lower it by about less than an inch again. Just to make it look better. HEHE...but it depends on personal taste man. ;)

·
SOHC MONSTER
225 Posts
yo redstorm , you got a stock car and your raging on beople with shogun kits??? i happen to like it , i don't want to pull up to a light and have some 60 year old woman driving the same exact thing as me.

·
Registered
1,714 Posts
Fact is the Erebuni Kit, is suck ass quality. In material, and fabrication.
You should get the ES body kit.. it's the hottest thing out... Looks badass, and make's your car a ton faster then it looks.

·
Registered
251 Posts
I personally like the Veilside 91-93...I think it gives it kind of a european look. Guess just depends what look you wanna go for.

·
i am joe dirt
1,875 Posts
stealth4092 said:
yo redstorm , you got a stock car and your raging on beople with shogun kits??? i happen to like it , i don't want to pull up to a light and have some 60 year old woman driving the same exact thing as me.
so your saying he shouldnt be truthful to the guy? i like the kit it looks damn good but you have to pay extra costs on it b/c its made shitty doesnt fit the car very well thats all he was saying

·
Registered
856 Posts
he's right...

Tons of people have complained about the quality of the kit. Some people took it to a fiberglass shop to have it reinforced or something.

.jon

[ps - i like the veilside kit better as well. But i think its a lot more $$$]

·
Large Member
6,164 Posts
Erebuni is a POS.. yes, it CAN look good.. but it takes a lot of work after the fact to make it fit right. I've RARELY heard of a Erebuni kit fitting right the first time with minimal work needed.

·
Only Tonic is Chronic
1,549 Posts
stealth4092 said:
Uhhh, # one...my car isnt Stock..or maybe you didnt look at my Sig?? # Two...I said that I liked the way that it looked, just the quality isnt very good and it is gonna take some work to get it to fit right. Jeeze, dont take offence about someone telling the truth. He asked for information about the kit, and I gave it to him.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thanx, I appreciate all the help. Maybe since is a POS, i'll reconsider.:confused:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts