Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
597 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw the movie Just Visiting over the weekend. I didn't like the movie itself. The best part was when there was a pimp blue vr4. It was filmed for less than 10 seconds. The shot was taken from the back and to the right. It is during the scene when the main characters are just leaving the house while running from the cops and are getting into a taxi cab. I looked at the liscence plate, and I can tell that it is an Illinois plate (the movie takes place in Chicago), but I couldn't make out the actual liscence. There's only one person I know of in IL with a pimp blue vr4 and that is Schneider80 (Matt). I know his liscence plate is BOOSTD. Maybe someone with a dvd player knows how to zoom in to see if this is his car?

·
1 slick Mothafu*ka
2,287 Posts
I wonder what happened to him (Schneider):
Last i remember he was selling his VR-4 for a Supra TT.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Its not! his shit is busted he got rear ended and his wheel cracked so he is waiting to get it re placed. But I bet he wishes it was. Whats up Hexum hows the car running?

·
Registered
477 Posts
I have a blue vr-4 too in IL. I got it about 2 months ago though...so it's probably not mine.

·
Registered
477 Posts
by "probably not mine", I meant it was in Minnesota for the past 6 years until two months ago. :)

·
Native
3,894 Posts
Maybe it was Schneider's car before it got busted. Isn't that movie like 3 years old?

·
Premium Member
4,769 Posts
That again rules out him as owning it during the movie, I think he's only had it about a year or year and a half...

EricB

·
Premium Member
597 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The movie isn't old at all. It is a new release at blockbuster still. So, defenitly under 2 years old.

JustinVR4 said:
Its not! his shit is busted he got rear ended and his wheel cracked so he is waiting to get it re placed. But I bet he wishes it was. Whats up Hexum hows the car running?
What's up man? The car isn't running good lately. My power steering hose, belt, and possibly a pulley broke a week ago. I've been so lazy lately that I haven't even done a complete check up of the damage. I'm going to look further into it this weekend. I miss driving my car badly.

·
Registered
71 Posts
I work at a video store, it came out like 3 weeks ago on video. It seemed to come out pretty fast...id say it was in the movies around spring time, so it was filmed like 1 year ago probly...depends on how fast they did it I guess.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts