Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
21 - 28 of 28 Posts

· Premium Member
12,691 Posts
Kind of damned if I call and damned if I don't LOL. If I call, I most definitely will draw attention to it, if I tried to hide it I risk getting the group in trouble.

Maybe I'll just book, and not mention that I'm with the group.

· Registered
595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
like i mentioned before, the lady who took my reservation said i took the last room in the host cabin so im sure there are other cabins open but not sure how far away they would be from the main one. i dont mind having a roomie if you want to split cost.

i saw about 50-60 people registered on the website as of last week so hopefully it gets alot of attendance

· Registered
595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
just a bump for everyone.

BRG is in 2 weeks obviously. i have a single unit reserved in riverview cabin. if i remember it is unit D per the website.

was seeing is anyone was interested in splitting cost. single units still have 2 beds or bring an air mattress lol.

no one has really given me a thumbs up on wanting to share. pm or just reply.

· Registered
595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
bump

havent had anyone contact me yet about it. offer still on the table

· Registered
595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
bumpin again

· ?Mark
24,639 Posts
you should post this in the brg facebook group from Christy, its more active then here.

· Registered
595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
hey guys

i probably wont be getting to the cabin until about 10pm but it is still open. I havent had any responses yet. let me know if youre interested, thanks

21 - 28 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.