Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I actually used a paint roller tray from sherwin williams.they are transparent blue plastic.....mark

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I noticed that the fog lights at the local parts store were just colored lenses,and got tho thinking,(always dangerous)I cut some blue transparent plasic and cut two circles uot of it and applied it to the circle on my fog lights and I really like the oout come. when I get tired of it I just peel them off.Let me know what you think.....Mark

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I've been thinking the same. I was thinking about the gels that they use in those hot, bright stage lights. Maybe.

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
HIHI
I have a 92' Stealth /ES
does that transparent paper really work????
like....uh...those paper we used in school??
will they burn?? does it work for flip lights too?? i think thats a AWESOME idea!!!
what would u guys recommend for my stealth? i mean exaust systems....i've been considering 5ZIGEN FIREBALL....i got a pretty good deal on it,..what u guys think...please reply, thanx!!! ^^

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Just remember blue is illegal, and you can get a ticket for coloring them blue or red.

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
the blue that I used is very light blue and is transparant like an overhead projecter sheet....but it does look just like a bluish driving light....I wouldnt use it on our headlights though,the cops would definately have something to say about that.....Mark

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Will the plastic burn?? do u cover the lightbulb??? or the cover?

·
Premium Member
924 Posts
dumb question; how come you just don't buy the blue bulbs? and i'm not trying to be a smart ass

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Because Kewvin it was a mother to get thos bulbs in there and I didnt know about the blue bulbs.Also congrats on your new VR4.....Mark

1 - 9 of 9 Posts