Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 20 of 149 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok here is the the prices for the Blitz Group Buy. Buy in is a total of 6000 according to the MSRP not what u are paying. Here are the prices. If there is something form Blitz that is not listed, e-mail me and I will get you a price. All order must be paid through paypal or money order.

Turbo Timers
------------------------------------------
Dual T/T DC Turbo Timer
List 148.00 Your Price: 109.00

FATT DC Turbo Timer
List 98.00 Your Price: 72.00

FULL Auto Turbo Timer
List 118.00 Your Price: 83.00

A/F Analyzer For FATT
List: 1380.00 Your Price: 865.00

3000GT/Stealth Wiring Harness
List: 24.00 Your Price: 20.00

Boost Controllers
------------------------------------------
SBC I-D Boost Controller
List: 669.00 Your Price: 470.00

Power Meter I-D
List: 298.00 Your Price: 215.00

SBC I-D Optional Harness
List: 45.00 Your Price: 40.00

Dual SBC Boost Controller(Black)
List: 549.00 Your Price: 410.00

Dual SBC Indigo Display(Silver)
List: 569.00 Your Price: 425.00

Single SBC Boost Controller
List: 338.00 Your Price: 250.00

BlowOff Valve DD
----------------------------------------------
3000GT/Stealth BOV
List 350.00 Your Price: 280.00

DevilmanVisa: 1 Dual T/T DC Turbo Timer(Club 3si) 148.00
cotmfk: 1 BlowOff Valve DD and Aluminum Flange(Club3si) 382.00
BigNasty:1 BlowOffValve DD and Aluminum Flange(Club3si) 382.00
Dev: SBC I-D Boost Controller,SBC I-D Optional Harness
Supra 97-98 TT Harness (Turbo Timer)(SupraForums) 734.00
alfjie: SB Optional Harness 45.00
Jays93VR4: SB Optional Harness 45.00
xpnsto: SBC I-D Boost Controller 669.00
Tangalin2000: SBC-ID Boost Controller, Power Meter ID and Harness, BOV and Aluminum Flange 1384.00
EdLoRPI: Dual T/T DC Turbo Timer 148.00
93PGT: SBC-ID Boost Contoller and Harness 714

Left to go: 1349

Post here to be added to the list....as soon as we reach 6000 I will collect the money and ship out the products. Again if there is something not listed you want e-mail me. If anyone finds a better price advertised I will beat or match it. Lets get this going.

*UPDATE* SBC ID Boost Controller, Power Meter ID, and the Optional harness we are giving a 10 dollar discount and free shipping *UPDATE*

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No not 6000 in orders......$6000 by list price. say u order something that costs you 70 but the list is 98 then u go by the list price.....even if half the people who said they were interested pay then we are good to go.

·
perpetual college student
3,903 Posts
What BOV is that? Does it come with flange/kit??

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Its the Super Sound BOV made specifically for the 3000gt/stealth, not the universal one. We have the Steel Flange available for 20.00 and the Aluminum for 26.00.

·
Premium Member
647 Posts
put me down for the BOV... with the aluminium flange... how will we pay you.. do you take paypal? let me know.. thanks

·
Turbo-Less
8,742 Posts
Ummm, guys... might you want to find out the contact information, address, phone number, etc. of this poster? 20 posts... I don't remember any other info being posted.

NOT saying there's a problem, it just that lately I hate seeing people get screwed.

Look at the history of posts... everything is a GROUP BUY (trying to sell us something). I'm not complaining, maybe these are good deals and we're probably saving some money BUT notice the guy hasn't helped answer any tech questions... no advice has been given in the other areas of the board... EVERYTHING has been geared towards MAKING MONEY.

Does he own a 3s?? Is he a member of 3si??

Again, I don't want him to get pissed about this but if I were Hans, or Steve at 3sx, or Brian at GTPro, etc. etc. I'd be pretty pissed that someone came on here just selling stuff. No other help provided. I'm not speaking for these guys, I'm just saying IF I WERE THEM. I don't have a problem with those guys posting for sale stuff BECAUSE THEY HELP US IN OTHER WAYS.

Also, FCI, you may have seen that 3si is having some financial difficulties. If you do $6000 in sales from this group buy, it should be pretty easy for ya to send a hundred or so to Eric, wouldn't it? You know, 2% of sales is $120... I mean, you are getting FREE advertising here... a donation to 3si would be nice. Heck, at least become a PAID MEMBER ($8).

Just FYI, in business, the average company spends TWENTY PERCENT of their SALES on ADVERTISING. So don't be flaming me for suggesting that he send in a measly 2%.

Hope everyone takes this the right way...

N

·
0 Posts
Can you get the universal BOV?

If so how much? Please let me know asap... Thanks... Bryan

·
perpetual college student
3,903 Posts
JeremyG said:
Ummm, guys... might you want to find out the contact information, address, phone number, etc. of this poster? 20 posts... I don't remember any other info being posted.
NOT saying there's a problem, it just that lately I hate seeing people get screwed.Hope everyone takes this the right way...
I kind of agree. When a company says that they won't take credit cards, which is the easiest way for a buyer to make sure they don't get screwed, it raises a flag for me. I'll probably wait and see what happens to others though :eek:

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
Ok I should address some of things that have been brought up in this thread:

1. We have been in business in the Wheeling/Pittsburgh Area for almost ten years as an OEM consignment company. We are registered as FCI of Ohio Valley with the Better Business Bureau, and the state of West Virginia. This is my parents business and they have decided to add performance parts to their product line, and have put me in charge.

2. We are not accepting credit cards direct yet, because we are still setting up our website, merchant account, and lining up distributors. Anyone who has been involved in the starting of a business should be aware of how tedious a process this is.We are doing our orders through paypal with our verified paypal account [email protected].

3. I am not a member of the club nor do I own a 3000gt or stealth. I actually am a member of Club3g and own a 2000 Eclipse GT. I post under eclspd1. We have a few members that are also members of this board and suggested that I post some things for you guys as well. We are not making 6000 in sales on this either. We are making less the 6000 is number Blitz goes by according to list. I do however have no problem donating 2% to the club at the end of the group buy. Also we are looking for some clubs and cars to sponsor and will be offering this opportunity soon.

4. I only offer this deal to set of clubs that I have friends in or have been turned to by members of my club. I am not here to rip anyone off, or screw anyone. I am just trying to get a business started to make a living and offer competitive prices. If you want I can post my office number and can talk to anyone about any concerns you may have.

I hope this clears any questions up.

·
Grrr, baby, grrr
6,116 Posts
Wow, you just made me remember how much of a pain getting a merchant account setup is. *ugh* I havent done that in a few years. It's annoying.

·
Banned
9,895 Posts
yeah, and your credit acceptance level sucks ass in the beginning :). You have to wait 6 months just for them to raise it. I get mine raised this month. This group buy would max out his credit acceptance in a few minutes.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
Ok here is update on some things:

1. I am going to be donating 2% of the profits of the group buy and future groupbuys to the club. So not only are you getting great prices on these parts but its also contributing to the club.

2. We are looking for a couple cars throughout the country to sponsor in the upcoming spring/summer show season. Of course not all of them are going to be from the club but we are definatley looking for at least one. We will be posting more details soon, what the requirements are, and what we will offer you. We are looking to build a long last relationship with club and have a lot of plans in store over the coming months we would like to include you in.

1 - 20 of 149 Posts