Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,023 Posts
Just a quick endorsement, I ordered one from this company, and got the part promptly about 3 days later. Originally the price on the website said 375 and they called back with a different price of 390, but they gave it to me at the price I ordered it at and still got it in record time. Very pleased with their service.

Lord Warlock

·
Member & Owner since 2000
323 Posts
Hi--If I was to buy an Apexi AFC and either the Blitz SBC spec-R or the Blitz SBC iD, could you give me a deal on getting both? If so what would the prices be (for the AFC and SBC iD or for the AFC and spec-R)? I was hoping to buy these around Christmas time, so you guys couldn't have timed your sale better. Thanks.

Brad
92 RT TT
[email protected]

·
Registered
129 Posts
Hi,
I'm interested, here. Although what does the power meter for the id v.2 do? How is it different from the boost controller? What makes it better to have? I really have no idea what te power meter does...:rolleyes:

Thnks,
Shawn

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi Shawn, Power Meter iD is a monitoring tool that measures power and speed. This Chassis dynamometer feature can calculate over 1100hp!!! The Power Meter i-D can display for speed, power/speed/power ratio, dash(1/4 mile) and dynamometer. For further descriptions, you can check http://www.blitz-na.com/PM_ID.htm

Thanks !!

Yorito
www.Gruppe-S.com

·
Registered
73 Posts
also gray market items differ in features than the us spec market items correct, like for instance the id boost controller has 2 less features than the us market id correct.

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
wannabepsi - Are you talking about the color of the display? The SBC ID V.2 and the PMID V.2 that we are offering is imported directly from Japan, and those JDM spec have the different color of the display. The reason for this is that we feel the V.2 green back lit display deals with glare issues much better than teh V.1s that are currently being sold here in the US. I beleive most of our 3si customers know about this issue...

Thanks,

Yorito
www.Gruppe-S.com
[email protected]

·
Registered
73 Posts
about the warranty issue, so your telling me that i have to send you my boost controller, wait for you to get it, have you send it to japan and then wait to see if they will warranty it. then wait for it to be fixed and shipped back to you, then you ship it to me, hhhmmm i wonder how long that would take???:rolleyes:

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
3kBlazin - The V.1s have gray screen, and I actually don't know the 2 missing features, because I've never heard of it.

wannabepsi - Did you find out those 2 features are, or you just posted the inaccurate information???

Personally, I beleive that those U.S spec and the JDM spec are exactly the same except the color of the display.

Thanks,

Yorito
www.Gruppe-S.com
[email protected]

·
Registered
131 Posts
I am interested in the Blitz Dual SBC Boost Controller spec R, I was looking around on the website and I decided that I also want a HKS Turbo Timer Type 1 - US Spec. On the website I think it had a different price for the Boost Controller.

So you said:
$390 for the Blitz Dual SBC Boost Controller spec R
Website Said:
$130 for HKS Turbo Timer Type 1 - US Spec.
So thats just,
$520 Total
Is that correct?

Can I order with a money order?
Where do I send it?

·
Registered
442 Posts
Hi
I know this is kinda out of the subject, but is there any chance I can get receipts from my purchases....it seems that everytime I get the stuff from you guys all is perfect except I do not get a paper receipt. Thanks for the help.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts