Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
DOes anyone know whats the member name who is (was) selling blackouts?...I was serching this CLassified section for almost 2 hours and cant find the thread...anyone knows?? thx:confused:

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
ttt

ttt

or anyone knows where i can find the thread...in which section???..please....im getting pissed...lol:D :D :D

·
3/S Addict
1,561 Posts
It's me, what do you need to know?

·
HIGHRISK
501 Posts
Well, since we've "met the maker" question time. Do you have black tailights (all the way across)? If so, how much do they run for a 95 3000GT base?

·
3/S Addict
1,561 Posts
esc - Below is what they look like. They are $15.50 for the back and $15.50 for front or $28 for the kit.

·
HIGHRISK
501 Posts
word! I like that. What kind of payment to you accept?

·
HIGHRISK
501 Posts
Another question, the back pieces don't look very difficult to put in. But what about the front? What all is required there?

·
HIGHRISK
501 Posts
How much would the shipping charges be to Advance, NC also?

·
3/S Addict
1,561 Posts
esc - I included the shipping and handling in the price. The front is actually easier to do than the back. I accept money orders or paypal.

·
Registered
2,296 Posts
Iceman3k15, do u make the blackouts for 1st Gen Stealths? i cant remember if u said u did in ur original thread.

·
Evil Trucker
396 Posts
question

what are the blackouts made of? I might be interested in the rears, would there ber anyway to have 1 extra hole in the tail light part?
Thanks
Scott

·
3/S Addict
1,561 Posts
BuRn__ - no, i do not make them for Stealths.
Rollin3G - They are made of black vinyl tape. Yes, I could put one extra hole, but it would be pointless because the light shines only through the two that I cut. But I could cut an extra hole for you.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
wow

I have th blackouts on and my car looks really sharp now..I'll post pics soon..great job iceman..thx a lot!!Friend of mine helped me with it and when we got done with this,his face looked like this":eek: "

·
Registered
749 Posts
Iceman, Can you E-mail me at [email protected] with the info on how I can pay you? Those Blackouts are really nice looking.
I appreciate it.
:) James

·
3/S Addict
1,561 Posts
They are $15.50 for just the front or back and $28 for the whole kit. My paypal address is [email protected] or you can send a money order to:
Charles Lewis
PO. Box 559
University, MS 38677

1 - 20 of 35 Posts