Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

Registered
95 VR-4 Spyder
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey just thought it'd be nice to have a place for people to post about good black Friday deals(or cyber monday, whatever) they found for our cars. I know 3sx has thrown a few things on sale, and Rvenge has as well(if it's freaken in stock -_-).

Also a place to throw amusing deals from typos for a quick laugh, or what we hope is typos. Looking at you Gates timing belt on Rvenge, that's a hell of a mark down :LOL::ROFLMAO:

3sx has the rubber Motors mounts on a pretty good sale, tempting, same with Cams. Here's to keeping an eye out, and don't be stingy about what you find!

Registered
1992 3000GT VR4
My emails have been blasted by black friday deals lol

For a couple days strait go to delete them the next day they come back 馃ぃ
They are trying to tell me some thing 馃憖

Registered
1994 Diamante LS 6G72 DOHC
I'd be down for a good deal on some serpentine/PS pulleys. The cheapest I can find is something like $110 for the tensioner by the A/C. With how much extra space is on the tensioner slide, could we substitute another part number and just adjust the tensioner position to take up for the smaller/larger diameter pulley?? H/S is the SOHC VIN, right? They're like $25 but J VINs are $100+

Registered
I'd be down for a good deal on some serpentine/PS pulleys. The cheapest I can find is something like $110 for the tensioner by the A/C. With how much extra space is on the tensioner slide, could we substitute another part number and just adjust the tensioner position to take up for the smaller/larger diameter pulley?? H/S is the SOHC VIN, right? They're like $25 but J VINs are $100+
Gates 36192 works for both the tensioner pulley and the idler pulley fyi - $22 each on rockauto.

Registered
1994 Diamante LS 6G72 DOHC
Gates 36192 works for both the tensioner pulley and the idler pulley fyi - $22 each on rockauto.
Strange. It doesn't list it in the catalog of parts for the 3000GT or Diamante. Only the upper by alternator and the PS pulley tension arm. Is it the same bore diameter, but slightly different overall diameter and you just adjust the tensioner to give it enough room?

Registered
Strange. It doesn't list it in the catalog of parts for the 3000GT or Diamante. Only the upper by alternator and the PS pulley tension arm. Is it the same bore diameter, but slightly different overall diameter and you just adjust the tensioner to give it enough room?
Yeah its slightly different but will still work.
check out this forum:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts