Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Boost Junkie
945 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, i was just wonering if any of you guys have rims in this "black chrome" stuff. or can anyone lead me to a site, or pictures of rims in black chrome. Thanks for any help!

·
Registered
656 Posts
i know you can get konig verdicts in "black opal"...pretty close i think. looks tight too.:D

·
Registered
632 Posts
TTT. Also interested in pics.:D

·
Registered
656 Posts

·
Registered
1,714 Posts
3000GT-Guy said:
Hey guys, i was just wonering if any of you guys have rims in this "black chrome" stuff. or can anyone lead me to a site, or pictures of rims in black chrome. Thanks for any help!
"Black Chrome", isn't that an oximoron? oh wait.. your an oximoron..
I never heard of that shit.... but you can get powder coating, and electrocoating done.. with your choice of flat, semi gloss, or high gloss... if that's what you mean..

·
Boost Junkie
945 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
you called me an Oximoron:rolleyes:
It's not actually black chrome, thats just what people call it, i dont know the official name for it. its a black finish that has a chrome like look to it. i dont know if an electrocoating or a powdercoating, perhaps it is, i would have to see a picture of it first to know. Am i the only one who knows of this?

and Chris, you shuddup over there callin' me an oximoron, dont make me get my fat lazy ass out of this chair:mad: :eek: :p

·
Badassical Baddage
6,535 Posts
Black Chrome is called...Black Chrome..

I know what your talking about, I've never seen any wheels that color though...

·
Registered
1,714 Posts
3000GT-Guy said:
you called me an Oximoron:rolleyes:
It's not actually black chrome, thats just what people call it, i dont know the official name for it. its a black finish that has a chrome like look to it. i dont know if an electrocoating or a powdercoating, perhaps it is, i would have to see a picture of it first to know. Am i the only one who knows of this?

and Chris, you shuddup over there callin' me an oximoron, dont make me get my fat lazy ass out of this chair:mad: :eek: :p
lol...
Well.. I'm gonna have my ugly advan's electrocoated black, like my intercooler.. I'm gonna end up sending them to the same place when I eventually get my rear rims.. and prolly send my bike intercooler out too..
I can see if I can send your rims in and get a deal if you want...
and I am just waiting to go down to see about my triumph, and the other stuff I ordered :) ..
Had to leave work at noon today, cause stupid horses got out.. :rolleyes:
And by all means.. don't move your lazy fat ass... Hmm... does it still fit in the chair, or you need a custom chair? :p

·
Boost Junkie
945 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
hmmmm, how much would this electro coating cost? and do you have a picture of what it would look like?
As for my fat ass, i out grew my Fatman 2000, so i had to upgrade to the Fatman 2000XL, it comes with a built in cooler, now i dont even have to get up to eat :D

·
Registered
1,714 Posts
come on.. does money really matter, you know.. it is your car.. and your car should have nothing but the best......
opps... I forgot.. you a broke, lazy bastard...
lol
I'll see if I can get your shit done when I get mine done.. I wanna see if I can get some type of black heat coating for my engine too... polishing startin to get lame.. :(
I was saposed to be out of here 3 hours ago.. but no... grrrrr.... I'll call you tonight.. at like 6 or something man.. I'm gettin pissed off at this stupid shit people pull..

1 - 11 of 11 Posts