Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
17,870 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those that don't follow us on instagram (My Invoices | UPS Billing Center (instagram.com) )

We have received our full batch of 30 billet oil pump gears and have 25 left at the moment. I would seriously recommend picking up a set if you intend to run your engine hard or at high RPM.

These replace the brittle, crack prone OEM gearset inside the oil pump. With the turbo pump being discontinued, this may be a great option to rebuild yours.

It may be a year before we can invest in another batch like this.

3000GT / Stealth 6G72 Billet Oil Pump Gears – R'venge Performance (rvengeperformance.com)

17,870 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
17,870 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
23 Posts
Im so ready to get this engine back together and in the car. The amount ive thrown into this engine is unreal. Definintly didnt want possibly grenade this engine because i didnt upgrade the oil pump gears on a HIGH RPM and high compression engine ive dump about 20grand or more on at this point. It would be different if i was building a mild turbo build. But no, everything im doing screams its going to break those oil pump gears.
AND shipped, thank you!

·
Registered
1992 3000GT VR4
1,191 Posts
Im so ready to get this engine back together and in the car. The amount ive thrown into this engine is unreal. Definintly didnt want possibly grenade this engine because i didnt upgrade the oil pump gears on a HIGH RPM and high compression engine ive dump about 20grand or more on at this point. It would be different if i was building a mild turbo build. But no, everything im doing screams its going to break those oil pump gears.
I'm feeling this bro..... I've stayed MILD
just upgraded everything to now a days specs with some spice
But I definitely with ya on the Anxiety lol
(My S*** is thru the roof for ya bro)
Been 3 years for me constantly giving the car love
Good luck with it man (y)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts