Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

41 - 57 of 57 Posts

·
access denied
3,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
If there's enough, add me to the list as well!
Shouldn't be a problem. "Might" have one more set as well but depends how things go.

Updated list:
1) 95DodgeAvenger95
2) devilmightcry
3) thorpedo22001
4) acbergan
5) My923ksl
6) My923ksl (maybe)
7) lobo2112
8) Arnout
9) 97VR4 (Dale Birmingham)
10) stealthII
11 if enough raw material)

·
access denied
3,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
Updated list:
1) 95DodgeAvenger95
2) devilmightcry
3) thorpedo22001
4) acbergan
5) My923ksl
6) My923ksl (maybe)
7) lobo2112
8) Arnout
10) stealthII
11) DragPro (if enough raw material)

·
access denied
3,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
Current estimated completion date is end of next week. If things stay on track I should be able to ship early the week of the 18th. I'll start accepting paypal payments between now and then. Make sure to put your 3si screen-name somewhere in the paypal notes! Paypal email is [email protected] and the cost is $465/insured USPS flat rate small box shipping unless you want to arrange a different delivery method.

Common installation questions:
Do I need a new oil pump housing? The answer depends on how much wear is on your current housing. The FSM has specs/procedure to measure wear (use an impact screwdriver for easy disassembly of the pump housing). If its out of spec it wouldn't be a bad idea to replace the housing. I have personally ran a couple of cheapo oil pump housings (chinabay DOHC) with these quality gears and the proper TT mitsu oil pressure relief valve swapped over with no adverse problems (and save $100 over the cost of a oem pump housing) but of course I can not guarantee that all chinabay junk is created equal.

Does the outer gear have a specific orientation? Not exactly. There is an identification mark on one side of the outer gear so that when you assemble, eventually disassemble, and eventually re-assemble the gears it's always in the same orientation. You can choose to put that side either up or down just make sure it always stays that way if you ever disassemble the gears (I always put it facing outwards).

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Sweet!

I'll paypal you Sunday night when I get back home.

Thanks for putting in the leg work to get these made again!

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Payment Sent.

·
access denied
3,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
Payment Sent.
Payment received! Good news gears are going to be done on time or slightly ahead of schedule. I'm going to try to pick them up on Wed or Thurs at the latest. Should be able to ship by Friday. Please get payments in!

Oh, and if anyone else wants gears, just let me know. I hear they made a few extra sets (extra raw material I guess) but I told them I won't pay for them until they've sold.

·
access denied
3,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
FYI, gears are done and ready for pick-up as soon as tomorrow but I'm hoping to get them on Thursday or Friday at the latest. I need the majority of gears paid for before I can pick them up as I'm not going to sit on a pile of unsold gears. Please let me know if anyone expects a payment delay so I can post here and humiliate the person publically for making everyone wait ;)

Sending PMs to everyone individually now. If you've already paid, please disregards. Thanks,

Wayne

1) 95DodgeAvenger95
2) devilmightcry - paid
3) thorpedo22001
4) acbergan - paid
5) My923ksl
6) My923ksl (maybe)
7) lobo2112 - paid
8) Arnout
10) stealthII
11) DragPro

·
access denied
3,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #50 (Edited)
I've heard back from everyone so far except #1 and #11 (David is going to cover #5 and #6 if his customers slack). Should be able to go pick these up Friday and ship Saturday USPS insured priority mail unless people need something different. I'll send tracking info to the paypal email addresses you used. Thanks!

Updated paid list:
1) 95DodgeAvenger95 - to pay 2/15
2) devilmightcry - paid
3) thorpedo22001 - paid
4) acbergan - paid
5) My923ksl - paid
6) My923ksl - no response yet
7) lobo2112 - paid
8) Arnout - no response yet
9) 97VR4 (Dale Birmingham) - paid
10) stealthII - paid
11) DragPro - no response yet

·
access denied
3,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #51
Updated paid list:
1) 95DodgeAvenger95 - paid
2) devilmightcry - paid
3) thorpedo22001 - paid
4) acbergan - paid
5) My923ksl - paid
7) lobo2112 - paid
10) stealthII - paid

I have the gears. Will package up tonight and ship tomorrow. I have a few gear sets left available for immediate shipping. Regards,

Wayne

·
Registered
1,839 Posts
Updated paid list:
1) 95DodgeAvenger95 - paid
2) devilmightcry - paid
3) thorpedo22001 - paid
4) acbergan - paid
5) My923ksl - paid
7) lobo2112 - paid
10) stealthII - paid

I have the gears. Will package up tonight and ship tomorrow. I have a few gear sets left available for immediate shipping. Regards,

Wayne
Thanks dude! Definitely appreciate it!

·
access denied
3,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #53
Gears have shipped for folks who I have addresses. If you paid with paypal "gift" then I need your shipping address/email (sent PMs to each of you). Tracking #s should be emailed automatically (or check your paypal status).

·
access denied
3,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #54
The last set of paid gears is shipping out today. Everyone else should have tracking numbers (check your PMs/emails) and some are scheduled for delivery today already.

I have extra gears so if anyone needs any just shoot me a PM. Thanks,

Wayne

·
access denied
3,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #56
Paid for mine. Sorry I was at the hookers last week, Amsterdam red light district! It was cold but fun!
Thanks. Yours have shipped too!

·
Registered
65 Posts
I got them in the other day. Very nice machine work, if they work only half as good as they look it will add at least five jiggawatts!

41 - 57 of 57 Posts