Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 90 Posts

·
access denied
3,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The group buy I ran for these billet oil pump gears late last year took longer than expected but everyone should have them by now.

http://www.3si.org/forum/f25/bfgs-billet-oil-pump-gears-525281/

There was a list of people that still wanted them. Since we are now through the holidays the shop says they can do another batch in less than 7 weeks. If we can get 10 sets ordered the price will be the same as last GB... $450/set + $15 insured US shipping. The shop’s labor cost was higher than expected and they can’t go cheaper.

For international shipping the cost will be a little higher if you want full insurance and good tracking. Please contact me via PM for international shipping details.

If you want a set and will commit to paying as soon as gears are ready put your name on a list. These are some of the people from the previous GB that didn’t get gears that wanted them…

GTOX (Australia)
klfong (Singapore)
JasonY
Flowmaster420
acbergan
jrod

I will close the GB and place the order when enough people have committed.

·
Car is wrong wheel drive
2,764 Posts
I am in for a set.

·
access denied
3,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Let those people from the last GB re-add their names if they choose. I'll be sure to keep the GB open long enough so everyone from the last GB that wants a set can get them (within reason).

1) 92pearltt

·
3S= South Side Stealths
1,128 Posts
1) 92pearltt
2) JasonY
3) DanEboy5

·
Registered
300 Posts
Still in. Will need you to let me know how much extra you need for the postage to Singapore. Thanks

1) 92pearltt
2) JasonY
3) DanEboy5
4) Whitelightning
5) Klfong (Singapore)

·
Car is wrong wheel drive
2,764 Posts
Bump only need a few more

·
access denied
3,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
1) 92pearltt
2) JasonY
3) DanEboy5
4) Whitelightning
5) Klfong (Singapore)
6) Single Turbo Flamer

I'm pretty sure this is the current list. I PM'd everyone from GB #1 so that they could join if they still were interested.

·
Registered
2,206 Posts
1) 92pearltt
2) JasonY
3) DanEboy5
4) Whitelightning
5) Klfong (Singapore)

I'm pretty sure this is the current list. I PM'd everyone from GB #1 so that they could join if they still were interested.
Don't mean to be a dick but I have to pull out from the VR4 fund, an insane deal on a daily driver just popped up overnight. Sorry guys :(

·
3S= South Side Stealths
1,128 Posts
Bump...let's get this list up to 10!

·
access denied
3,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Jared(Jrod) wants some. PM him Wayne. He was asking about buying my set of Itallo gears. :)
I already PM'd him a couple weeks ago (with everone on the previous GB list)... no response.

I'll see if the shop will start a run for less than 10 sets. They sounded hessitant but it can't hurt to ask.

1 - 20 of 90 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.