Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I sold this guy a blitz dsbc over a year ago and still have yet to get a payment for $300 on the boost controller. This guy keeps promising to pay up, but never delivers. I have sold many things on the board and so far this is the only guy in the 3SI community that has screwed me over. I used to send things out to people before payment to save them C.O.D charges and give them a chance to look the merchandise over. If anyone knows this guy put a little pressure on him. He lives in Phoenix Arizona, and has an AOL email address: Alaskantf

·
VR4 Member
1,877 Posts
He is right, everything he said is true. I bought it about a year ago and made payment with paypal, but then he sent it back insisting on a money order sent to his address. I sent payment out twice throught the mail and mail was returned because wrong addy. then after that I didn't hear from him for a long time, then he email me saying that I owe him money. well at that time I didn't have money and things had come up. I told him several times that I would send it but I still haven't. I will send the payment though, I'm not here to screw anyone over. In fact if I remember right I think I sent the payment via paypal before the dsbc even got to me. but your right this should have been taken care of a long time ago and I'm sorry, but I promise I will get the payment to you soon.

·
Premium Member
2,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
I don't use pay pal, never have. I don't have an account with pay pal, and could not take out the money. I always deal in check, money order, or cash, or trade parts here and there. I never gave the wrong address, its always been (5121 Wiggins Lake Rd, Walnut Hill, FL. 32568) Never had a problem with it before. Anyways I would just like you to pay up for the boost controller Alex. Its easy to do, no biggie. I sent to stuff to you in good faith, and I expect you to do the same. Not much else to say, but you have a mailing address now, so I'll wait and see if you come through on your end of the bargain.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.