Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
christmas is coming and santa wants to know what his little helpers should be making for me soon (my mom wants to know what i want for christmas, haha). when i get my car back from the shop, it will have all the mods in my sig plus an air/fuel gauge and a blitz dsbc. the next thing i would like to do is beef up the fuel system. in the future i would like to get bigger turbos, but not soon. i know beefing up my fuel will help me get as much power from the 9b's as possible, so i am planning on going with the apexi a/f controller, 550cc injectores and a bigger fuel pump. my question is this... would i benefit at all if i just got the a/f controller without the injectors and pump? im thinking not, but i just wanted to make sure. im in college and dont have the money (no job during classes) to purchase everything at once. anyway, jst wondering if it makes sense to get the a/f controller with the stock injectors and stock pump for now. thanks for your help.

·
No longer a 3/S owner.
3,402 Posts
get the pump first

get the pump first, then hotwire it!

the AFC won't do much good until the injectors are in, and 550s are big enough for some big turbos, 15Gs or so anyway! good luck and you should just keep buying, if you have the AFC sitting in front of you and not installed its better than not having it at all!;)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.