Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
General & A/V Moderator
7,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ive been busy moving around lately, but that hasnt stopped me from taking pictures while i do it. I just dont post as much because of it. Here are just a few tasties.

Anyways here are some pics of our family farm in Idaho and some of Utah. Feel free to comment. Yes they are HDR... with no other PPing, so love it.

More to come...if so desired.

·
General & A/V Moderator
7,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys.

·
General & A/V Moderator
7,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Banned
10,940 Posts
Are they real(aka multi picture) HRD images or a single image parsed by PS for contrast?

If their multi images HDR images how many did you take per picture?

·
General & A/V Moderator
7,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Are they real(aka multi picture) HRD images or a single image parsed by PS for contrast?

If their multi images HDR images how many did you take per picture?
They are real HDR images processed in Photomatix. They are all taken with 3 jpgs at different exposure settings. I personally hate the fake ones produced in PS. They always seem to come out too soft.

Must.. resist ... urge .. to buy 500D on partial credit ...
You just need to get something cheep on craigslist. less than $300 can get you an XT. You can handle that.;)

·
Premium Member
4,353 Posts
They are real HDR images processed in Photomatix. They are all taken with 3 jpgs at different exposure settings. I personally hate the fake ones produced in PS. They always seem to come out too soft.

You just need to get something cheep on craigslist. less than $300 can get you an XT. You can handle that.;)
lol yeah I know ... but I *really* want that 500D.

·
General & A/V Moderator
7,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
this!

But yeah I really really like the pics!
Love the tractor hangar picture. :)
Ha ha thanks guys. I might do some lightroom processing and repost the results. The tractor one is a fav as well, but i notice i have a halo at the top of the hanger. Ill have to look into it.

·
SDSU Alumnus
3,263 Posts
Beautiful pictures man! Please do share more.

·
General & A/V Moderator
7,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Beautiful pictures man! Please do share more.
Will do. ill start another thread soon.

Your pictures look amazing as usual. The tractor picture and the last picture are by far my favorites. Keep up the good work.
Thanks dave, ill post some more.

#2 is farking awesome looking... I love the look of the dark clouds looming over a landscape.
me too. i actually like how there is a clearing in the far right corner...as if to spread some hope to the scene.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts